587,925 active members*
3,693 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Hybrid View

Re: Sieg KX1 questions

Quote Originally Posted by billfle View Post
    I have a KX1 and just love it, I use it as often as I can and is the first choice of workshop machine when I want to mill something. They do make a mess with swarf and I have built a cabinet to cope. It is virtually ideal to contain fluids and chips. I have fitted a pump underneath and all the swarf flows into a tank under the front. This is removable for cleaning.Attachment 258098 heardle Don't expect any support from China, I found that I havd to do major mods but was able to reverse engineer all the electronics to solve problems.Attachment 258100
    Creating a cabinet to manage swarf and fluids is a smart solution for maintaining cleanliness in your workshop. It's also commendable that you were able to perform reverse engineering on the electronics to resolve any issues you encountered.

Re: Sieg KX1 questions

That's a really interesting perspective on the future of automation and its impact on the workforce! It makes me think about how crucial adaptability and continuous learning will be. Speaking of adapting and learning, have you heard of the online game monkey mart? It's a fun way to test your management skills as you build and run your own virtual store, adapting to customer needs and market trends.