587,829 active members*
2,776 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Fanuc > Anderson stratos pro router. stratup issues, anybody know where I can find some help

Hybrid View

Re: Anderson stratos pro router. stratup issues, anybody know where I can find some

Hi, on this Anderson Stratos Router, when I touch off the tools with M101 macro it will touch off tools to sensor that is sitting on top of table. then after it is done I set zero with g92 x y z .
    but have an issue, the tools are not at the same zero height when testing in MDI..? doing a g92 z0 with one tool, and checking with different tool z0 is not the same. what am I doing wrong?

Re: Anderson stratos pro router. stratup issues, anybody know where I can find some

Ho, maybe call Hx, tool offset, I'll try that.

Nope, still the same issue, what am I doing wrong?

ATC position should be using G30 ?
    What are you using a G92 for ?
    This machine should have G54-G59 work offsetts ?

Quote Originally Posted by lshingleton View Post
    ATC position should be using G30 ?
    What are you using a G92 for ?
    This machine should have G54-G59 work offsetts ?
    Hi, I was thinking this works the same as a milling machine, but I guess not. I'll have to dig into it some more, trying to use fusion 360 for cad/cam.

G92 is to set work g54 offset. I am totally lost right now. Guessing this is not the way this machine operates.

Quote Originally Posted by dj_pigs View Post
    Hi, I was thinking this works the same as a milling machine, but I guess not. I'll have to dig into it some more, trying to use fusion 360 for cad/cam.

G92 is to set work g54 offset. I am totally lost right now. Guessing this is not the way this machine operates.
    Fanuc has slightly different system for zero offsets than other cnc controls. In my case I had problem with Stratos when tried getting zero from part like on Hurco mill or something like that. Long story short Z value on G54-G59 has to be thickness of the part (Z25.0mm or something like that) from in my case vacuum table, and G53 Z value have to be distance from Z homed position to machine bed (tip of the spindle to vacuum table) something like Z-328.2..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20221206_134526.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	108.2 KB 
ID:	487054

some screens

Katanas for sale is an online store that specializes in authentic Japanese katanas. Customers can choose from a variety of styles, designs and sizes to find the perfect katana for their needs. All katanas are made using traditional methods by master craftsmen, ensuring that each katana meets the highest standards of quality. The store also offers a range of accessories, such as swords stands, sharpening stones, and sword bags. With a commitment to customer service, katanas for sale strives to provide customers with the best selection of katanas and accessories available. https://katanasforsale.com/