Short story:
I'm chasing a primary issue now with new turret - 300 APC alarm: 3 axes need ZRN

(Same servo that came with machine - just mechanicals in turret are new)

I've followed the steps in this thread -> https://www.cnczone.com/forums/mori-...cnc-forum.html

I've confirmed the D148.5 is the correct parameter to toggle according to my params book.

When I edit the param to change the 5th bit to 1 the value never seems to stick. If I leave the input menu and come back to it the value is never persisted - it's always 0.

In addition - I can press SP/feed hold and flip the key switch to enter turret mode - I get the "T" on the axis select but the plus and minus buttons on the turret do not trigger clamp/unclamp - I've confirmed this back to the LEDs on the breakout board in the electrical box. Turret clamp LED stays lit regardless of inputs. I can manually cycle clamp & unclamp at the hydraulic valve.

Is there an additional step or other buttons/process I'm missing? I'm not experienced with fanuc to know where to dig.

The whole story: I'm working on getting a new-to-me SL250b-500 up and working. I bought it site-unpowered.

Seller said it was all there minus the three hydraulic hoses that run from the rear of the machine up to the top of the turret.

Upon powering it up (parameters persisted) after getting 3 new hoses made I had hydro fluid dumping out of the front of the turret. Some hydraulic parts were missing from the very 'front' of the turret and fluid was coming out of the cover plate.

I priced out the parts (looks like the clamp/unclamp hydraulic slide assembly) from mori - it was cheaper to buy a complete turret from ebay.

new turret bolted right on without issues and appears to be identical to existing. (it looked more straight forward to replace the entire assembly than try and remove the hydraulic cylinder components) - that turret is HEAVY.

Secondary issues:
Could anyone provide the order the hydro hoses are from the machine to the turret? I was able to identify which was coolant based on the internals of the hoses (right from the back) but I don't know which port on the turret is clamp & unclamp - if I can get the valves to fire it would be simple to figure out which is clamped or not - would be great to have it hooked up right the first time though.

My final issue I'm chasing - low hydraulic pressure alarm. I've turned the timeout value up to diagnose. I've pulled the pump and res apart as well as cycle all of the valves manually. From when I powered it on I'd get ~200psi on the gauge and it's wanting ~500psi to be in the green zone. Pump looked good on the inside. I put fresh fluid in. I deadheaded the pump and it hits pressure great and the bypass does its job. I've monkeyed with the volume adjustment. I can drive the pressure up *near* the 500psi but I kick the breaker before I can get all the way there. I can safely run it around 400psi without tripping overload. Before I start pointing the parts cannon at it (mostly pulling the pump and getting it flow tested). Do these need a potentially upsized breaker or do the breakers wear down?