Hi,
the C11G is a single port board, that is to say it has a maximum of 12 outputs and 5 inputs. Traditionally this was all a lot of
hobby machines had.

More commonly people have two or more ports these days to ease the shortage of inputs particularly. You could easily add a second single port board
like a C10 should you require it.

This would rely on your motion controller having two or more ports. The UC100, which you seem to be favoring, has one port only, and only one UC100
can operate at a time. I would recommend you consider a larger control board like the UC400 (34 IOs),the UC300 (85IOs), the ESS(51IOs), or the 57CNC.
All of these boards have Mach3 AND Mach4 plugins. The UC400 and UC300 can run either Mach OR UCCNC.

By the way, there are a swag of fake Chinese made UC100's on Ebay and Amazon and places like that. If you get a UC100 make sure you get it direct from CNCDrive
or their nominated distributor....you don't want a fake...i dont care how cheap it is, you don't want it!.

Many of the Chinese controller boards have one single PCB that has the motion controller/parallel port interface and stepper drivers all on one board.
If you used an external controller you would have to connect to the Chinese board, maybe by soldering wires at well chosen locations. Depending on
your familiarity with electronics that may not be easy. As it turns out the single PCB controller boards almost all use TB6600 stepper driver ICs and they
are not reliable. If I were you I would ditch the single PCB in favor of a Gecko G540.

The G540 has four stepper drivers built in and in addition functions as a breakout board for the remaining IOs including a 0-10V PWM output.
Th UC100 plugged directly into a G540 is an absolute classic hardware combination. A 26pin ribbon cable to db25 adapter would allow you to use
an Ethernet SmoothStepper or UC300 in the same way. Both the ESS and UC300 would still have additional ports which you could fit a second breakout
board should you require more IO.

https://www.geckodrive.com/g540-4-ax...per-drive.html

If you went with say a UC100 and a G540 or an ESS and G540 you have substantially replaced all the Chinese electronics and that will allow you to extract
the most from all the mechanical goodies. I think it wise to consider these two components as part of the setup as far as budget goes.

Craig