Quote Originally Posted by FriedAppleRings View Post
Does anyone have experience in dealing with customs? Tried to get a Storm 600 from G Weike but they said something about an "import and export authority". Here is what they said:

> We will delivery the machine to your address,but you need to help the forwarder do customs clearance. I will send you the customs clearance documents before the machine arrived. You just need to send them the documents.

> By the way, do you have import and export authority? You need this for customs clearance. If not, you can let others who has import export authority to help you.

Has anyone else who bought from G Weike, or Alibaba have to deal with this? What does she mean by import and export authority and how do I deal with that? I am from the US if that matters
First, you need to file the ISF information on time before they ship out the crate. Otherwise, your local customs may fine you. Of course if you're not similar with it, ask a broker help you to deal with it. And the shipping time is a little long by sea way, you have to wait about 30~40 days to receive it.
How about our Thunder Laser? Laser cutting and engraving systems - Thunderlaser
I know our price is a little higher, but as we send a container to the US directly, total shipping cost for every customers is lower, and they don't need to deal with customs and shipping, we will delivery it to your door directly. If you are interested in it, please contact me.