Shoptask 2013 Patriot CNC

I'm not sure if I'm posting this classified correctly, the website was asking bizarre questions. Anyway, I have a Shoptask 3in1 lathe/mill/drill CNC for sale. This unit has been powder coated yellow&blue to match the original color scheme as sold new to me. Additional items are a dual ballscrews for the x axis, that eliminates any twisting of the saddle. The cabinet & all electronics have be replaced with schnieder electric switches. The coolant system is a modified Trico microdroplet system that is integrated with the CNC functions. Additional LED table lights, cabinet lights, & storage lights all controlled by the front panel. DRO scales are included a tool post with 5-6 different tools holders are included as well. There is a 5" self centering check & a 6" independent chuck with a adapter plate for dog paws custom 3/4" plate steel table & storage underneath with 6 leveling feet. Extras parts included are nozzles for Trico system, 3 extra nook ballscrews & numerous electrical& electronics switches, LEDs, relays, etc.
This Patriot was modified to cut steel & do so with heavier cuts which it can do, my price listed here is specifically for what is mentioned in this post, however, I'm happy to assist & include additional items to make setup at your location as easy as possible.
Due to the nature of items like this, I'm more than happy to help setup at your location within moderation. So if you're close to the Little Rock, Arkansas regional area & are interested, I'm sure we can work out a delivery & setup plan.

If you need to contact me please, email me anytime at [email protected]. References provided upon request, you can also reach me on EBay under username: holbesu

Thank you for your interest,
Steve

List Date: 7/22/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Shoptask 2013 Patriot CNC
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

Mobile friendly version: Shoptask 2013 Patriot CNC

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!