Where have you been man? There was quite a bit of talk and promotion by Tormach about being able to be "in the cloud." Type in "networking in pathilot tormach" in google and a pdf with instruction will show up. The process was pretty simple for me. I'm using a wireless adapter. I have my default folder destination in my CAM software set to a folder on my Tormach controller and its just one click and it shows up right away. I have never used Mach on my Tormach as I bought it shortly after Pathpilot was released, but I would never want to use it based on my experience using Mach on other machines. Pathpilot was what sealed the deal for me when I bought the Tormach. Reliability is king for me.

I can go eat dinner, deburr parts cut stock, which speeds up what I can get done in a day because I dont have to babysit the machine while its running etc. plus the peace of mind......

It hasnt made any unprogrammed moves to date, that makes it more than worth it here...................
I very much agree. I just cant tolerate a CNC mill making unexpected moves. The constant fear of ruining expensive parts, tooling, and the mill itself, would not be worth it to me.