587,414 active members*
3,108 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 272 of 422 172222262270271272273274282322372
Results 5,421 to 5,440 of 8430

Re: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

The name is Bryan. Have a 2009 CAMaster CNC Machine in need of upgrading. Here hopefully to find the support that is hard to find from the manufacturer of the machine.

Hello Carlos
    Hola yo también soy español aunque vivo en Eslovenia. también acabo de llegar. un saludo

Hi All,

Dropping in from Perth, looking at 6090 machine from China for hobby work, cutting surf fins, foam deck pads, Assyrian war reliefs, and genuinely interested in learning how to bring something from my screen to life..

I've already had a quick browse and thanks to everyone for the great information!

Cheers,

Scipio

My name is Neal, I am a systems engineer at Rockwell Collins in Cedar Rapids Iowa. I am building a CNC Router. I am using Hybrid Stepper Motor—34HST9805-37B2, DM860 stepper driver, parallel controller and Laptop with Mach3.
    I was have problems with the motors locking up and seen in this form that I should not be using a Laptop computer, so I fixed up one of my desktop computers it does not have a parallel port.
    My question is should I install a parallel port or should I get a USB Smooth Stepper Motion Control for Mach3. I am using two motors for the X-Axis, the table measurements are 10'x5'.

Hello!

It's Bernie, I'm in San Clemente, which is South Orange County in Southern California. Actually right around the corner from Steve Seebold

Recently purchased a 6040 machine directly from China, and trying to get it up and running. I'll post a few issues in another thread in the forum.

Looking forward to the adventure!

Hello all, I am Ajinkya, a fresh Mech Engineer. Automation & CNC where my favorite topics during my graduation. I have some experience in 3D Printing and want to foray into the world of CNC. Currently I am working on projects with a local company and in process of building a Cartesian robot for them.
    The forum is an immense resource in itself and I thank you all of the veterans here for sharing so much knowledge. Hope I can contribute in future too.

Regards,
    Ajinkya

Hi,

I´m Flávio from Portugal, production engineer experienced in milling for tooling and complex parts.

Starting a small machine shop business, every help is welcome.

Thanks

Hi all
    I am Jean Paul, 65 old, from Calais , north of France, I am retired electronics service engineer, I ended my activity 2 years ago as repairing tv sets but my main aknowlegements where in radio-communications, 30 years ago.
    I like mechanics, and I began Learning and making parst about 20 years ago, turning and milling, and CNC end of 2011 (I just restart CNC 6 months ago, 2 years after retirement, end of 2012.
    I am using a chinise 6040t, I rebuilt the electronics with 2M542N, new BOB , replacing cables (shielded), mounting end switches and found cnczone when trying to get my VFD Huanyang working with mach3 MODBUS.
    Here I found infos about U4 missing on my HY01D523B, RS485 chip not installed.
    I am actually designing and building a DA42 flight simulator (Xplane) cockpit and my CNC main use is to build the differents parts of the aircraft control panel (flight controls are yet build trough conventionals mill and lathe.

I hope I didn't been to long in my first intro message, and please excuse me for my English , which is may be not correct

Hi All,
    My name is Adrian, I am furniture design engineer. A few years ago the company bought some CNC Record Model RD 110 AL. They work with Xilog 1.11 , program received with machine. I make the programes in my office and then transfer into machine.
    For several days, in my office, I installed xilog 1.11 on a PC with Win 7. The program can not see DEF.TLG and of course I can not acces any file with PGM extension.How can I fix the problem? I try to find xilog plus 2.0 but no results. I think 2.0 can convert then in 1.11 - for working machine.

Best regard
    Adrian

Hello @all...
    my name is Joze from Indonesia.
    for five years have 80W 1390 laser cutting machine
    hope learn and get some idea from here

Hello friend ,

Does your 6040 work well ? how much is it ?

Looking forward to hear from you !

Thanks
    Anna

I am Anna from BJD company .We are professional manufacture of CNC working center.

We are looking for overseas distributors and agents ,would like to supply high quality products and competitive price .
    If you are intersted in discussing this more, please email me back.

With your reply , we will send you a catalogue of our CNC machines and accessories.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
    Anna
    [email protected]

I am Anna from BJD company .We are professional manufacture of CNC working center.

We are looking for overseas distributors and agents ,would like to supply high quality products and competitive price .
    If you are intersted in discussing this more, please email me back.

With your reply , we will send you a catalogue of our CNC machines and accessories.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
    Anna

Hello ,how are you ? If you have any questions of machine ,can email me .My email is ;[email protected]
    We are professional cnc router manufacture .Welcome you contact with us .

Best regards
    Anna

Hello everyone!

I'm pretty new to Cnc stuff but I've loved it since I first saw it.

Im a qualified mechanical engineer and basically love anything to do with machinery. Looking forward to learning a bit more and sharing my first build with you all once I get around to it!

Cheers

Blake

Hello everyone

I'm new to the forum! Based in London England. Hope to have fun on the CNC journey.

hi i´m a glass machinery related mechannic especialized in double isolation glass machinnery and glass manufacturing machines as well. this is a good forum

Hi All
    Good day

I am Frank , from Acctek company , I am technology for cnc router and laser machine . hope to can help more friend and study more knowledge .

Cheers
    Frank

Jinan AccTek Machinery Co., Ltd

Hi, I'm Medhy, an ex mechanical guy, converted to woodworking and always looking for improvent in CNC

Regards all

Hi all,

My name is Dan, I am an industrial designer. Former mechanical engineer, I just love to build and make things. Looking forward to contributing as much as I can here.

Page 272 of 422 172222262270271272273274282322372