587,103 active members*
4,018 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Uncategorised MetalWorking Machines > Vertical Mill, Lathe Project Log > Show how to build a CNC machine from the very beginning to the end
Page 92 of 184 42829091929394102142
Results 1,821 to 1,840 of 3662

Re: Show how to build a CNC machine from the very beginning to the end

But Not even delivering clear stated trading stuff concern me .. and i might be fast er with my machines even in the hart of europe ..

Quote Originally Posted by G59 View Post
    It's all good Tkamsker, I'm sure you'll get it.
    He prolly just has too much to do right now, I mean having to custom build handlewanker's machine would be quite a challenge for even a well established manufacturer.
    I'm so skeptical of all this.
    16 months to receive a mill? Please send me money and I too, will build one for you, complete in half the time.

Can't wait for this sham to end.
    Hee Hee....you gotta be in it to win it, and you ain't even at the back of the queue........I have the patience of a woman darning socks.....it'll happen when it happens.

One thing you sadly misunderstood.....NOBODY custom builds a mill like these ones, no matter if you asked them pretty please, so unless you're in the queue, stop wingeing about the wanting to see the thing in someone else's workshop.

I'm quite sure that if you told Defeng that you won't pay a brass farthing on a machine until it was delivered and running, he'd bend over backwards to have you as a "valued customer"......meanwhile all the pigs have been fed and are ready to fly.....LOL.

One thing's for sure, NOBODY investing in one of these machines wants a hurry job just because they're too impatient to wait it out.
    Ian.

Quote Originally Posted by louieatienza View Post
    It's not a sham I'm sure... People have given more money away with far less proof of work. Here we know work has been done, and custom requests with pics as proof.

I forgot the actual ETA of port arrival, sure my customs broker will let me know when it does arrive.... Any day now...
    BTW G59.....where do you get the fuzzy idea that the machine I ordered is at all a custom build job that takes all the time in the World to create?

The ONLY difference in my build compared to a bog standard one is that I requested double ballnuts on the x axis, needing to have a longer ball screw and new mounting points.

The rest is standard, off the shelf etc........the items that go to make up the package are all bought in, not one is modified or special order.

The mill spindle in ISO20 was ordered from the supplier and is a stock item.......EVERYTHING else is standard.......the split head casting is also a standard design feature too......and the enclosure, shown in earlier posts is also a standard item.

The final item which will also be a stock item, is the electric power draw bar release mechanism........modified from the standard supply item to suit this machine, and will be stocked as such.

What does take the time is to assemble a machine with multiple add ons, same as building a car and wanting to have available options added at the build time that are still off the shelf stuff.

What would constitute a custom job would be if I wanted a special colour scheme and other electronic variations that were not buy in but had to be created and wired differently etc.
    Ian.

handlewanker

Something is still not adding up, the builds are taking way to long, for parts that are off the shelf, he has had some of the castings machined since 2013, so a lot more orders should of been filled

You have to remember this started in 2011 he's been building this machine for 4 years

At least these castings will be well aged
    Mactec54

Handlewalker, please, I really don't want to stir up anything, but you need to think about what you write on here before posting it.
    If you think adding double nuts to such a small machine is so easy to do, without redesigning anything, you are wrong.
    If it was that easy, then how do you fit it all in such a small space without losing precious axis travel?
    I can tell you in all honesty, all these little tweaks you ask for so you get a machine exactly the way you want it, just weakens it's originally built in integrity.
    And if Defeng agrees with you, then it was either a grossly over engineered machine, or he's just saying anything to please you.
    I'm so glad you will never purchase anything from me, as when I build a machine, it comes in one flavor only, and if you want to change things it costs money. And lots of it, especially when you have to change casting flats so you can accommodate double nut crappie ballscrews.
    Do it right the first time a use single nut zero backlash ballscrew assemblies made from reputable manufacturer.
    Now that's my rant for the day.
    Over to you handle.

Quote Originally Posted by Tkamsker View Post
    But Not even delivering clear stated trading stuff concern me .. and i might be fast er with my machines even in the hart of europe ..
    Exactly, why could even these 'trading items' not be handled.. How much time now would it really take to get this done.
    Moreover, Defeng also got paid for it already, isn't it?
    BTW: I haven't bought anything from him, but others did - has anyone asked their money back and got rewarded?

dude if you been waiting for 3 years hes f you over
    http://danielscnc.webs.com/

being disabled is not a hindrance it gives you attitude
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nothing appens with fingers clapping don't missed that this project start from crash and also that Defeng came back while noboby trust he will , by the way it was like a kickstarter you bet on something you wish for. And it's because some people trust this project that Skyfire may be an actor of this sector in near futur .

Quote Originally Posted by Dingenman View Post
    Exactly, why could even these 'trading items' not be handled.. How much time now would it really take to get this done.
    Moreover, Defeng also got paid for it already, isn't it?
    BTW: I haven't bought anything from him, but others did - has anyone asked their money back and got rewarded?
    Has anyone ever received anything????

Quote Originally Posted by jips View Post
    Nothing appens with fingers clapping don't missed that this project start from crash and also that Defeng came back while noboby trust he will , by the way it was like a kickstarter you bet on something you wish for. And it's because some people trust this project that Skyfire may be an actor of this sector in near futur .

Not at all like kickstarter. Where did you get that idea?
    read the title. Nowhere it mention fund raising for cash.
    3 yrs????? Way too long. People trust skyfire???
    A future player in the hobby industry? Good luck. He's had his chance. His been building these little machines for a while and look at some of those pics, you see more than one in production all painted and machined.
    Ohhh!!!!! Wait!!!! There not SVMO's. But what can they be other than different coloured paint?????
    Just makes me sick. Misleading crappola.
    even if some of you get the machine and it's so well built, I'll still say China poop.
    have a great day.

Ian a nice guy its sad that hes been f its happens all to often there are a couple of chines makers that are on the up and up well to a point anyway

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

if it was like a kickstarter he would be in jail they have rules that if you f someone over you will get done for it

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ha Ha......I have to wait my turn.....Louie is having his any day now so what's the big issue?

Waiting may be a bore, but it didn't start out that way.......Murphy's law ....if things can go wrong they will go wrong...........no doubt Defeng knows Murphy all too well.

I'm just hoping now that Defeng has a new place things can improve and we can expect the products to flow as anticipated and as he originally planned.

I have great confidence in the product and paid upfront accordingly.

BTW, G59.....I opted to have the double ball nut for the X axis as this is where the most wear will take place.

Having a double ball nut fitted will, I hope, prevent backlash, but if it wears in time that would only indicate that it was being extremely well used and I have plans to modify the double ball nut if the need arises.

There'll be no loss of travel in the X axis with a double ball nut........go back and read the posts where it states that.........a special extended end bracket is part of the build to fit a slightly longer ball screw etc......not a humunguous fitting or machining job.

Pity Defeng had problems part way through the build program and had to re-think his arrangements, but sh!t does happen to the very best of businesses.......if Steve Jobs were here he'd tell you all about that.

I doubt it was intentional for him to delay the launch of the products.....you'd have to be a nut case to play that game and have ongoing customer confidence.
    Ian.

A future player in the hobby industry? Good luck. He's had his chance. His been building these little machines for a while and look at some of those pics, you see more than one in production all painted and machined.
    Ohhh!!!!! Wait!!!! There not SVMO's. But what can they be other than different coloured paint?????
    even if some of you get the machine and it's so well built, I'll still say China poop.
    have a great day.
    G59.....I can appreciate your scepticism, but if you were in business and suddenly had to put the whole shebang on the back burner due to circumstances etc,.....imagine the rework you'd have to do to products that deteriorated in the interim..........any slight surface rusting on ground parts immediately puts you into panic control, and if you also have powder coated products that get chipped....you is up the creek big time, at the same time storage facilities may not be all that secure so parts go walk about too......sh!t happens.
    Ian.

i do hope you get it bro

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Man, I missed quite a bit here. The guy's not been on for 10 days or so, and everyone's in a panic. Except probably, the one person who should be giving Defeng a push to finish. Everything is just bass-ackwards here.

I'm not here to constantly defend Defeng, but I think he may have spread himself a bit thin. Plus you have one customer whose patience seems insincere to me, yet I know no matter what Defeng does, this person will never be satisfied.

Look folks, if you want to run a scam there are far easier ways if doing this. Ian's spindle is NOT off the shelf, it's more of an engineering example. Even the ER toolholders were custom made. There are two custom servo SVM-O machines being built, one with a 24" table if I remember. Not to mention the original prototype. If you were to scam people you'd just use the same casting and reconfigure it 5 times. Not make three table sizes and show them side by side.

I also take offense to the term "China Poop.". It borders on bigotry. Absolutely no one here can say they absolutely do not own or purchase anything Chinese made. Let's judge the final product on something other than country if origin.

Has anyone ever received anything????
    Yes.

I received a motor controller for my Mikini BLDC motor. It was MIA for about 1.5 years, then showed up without any hint it was coming. I have yet to install it, but it is a "Skyfire" branded part, and "if" it works it will be a piece of hardware I was not able to get anywhere else. It should be plug and play in my machine (Defeng designed a lot of the Mikini machine), but I have been "idle" on my CNC for a while I didn't want to mess with it until I was back in the groove a bit.
    CAD, CAM, Scanning, Modelling, Machining and more. http://www.mcpii.com/3dservices.html

Quote Originally Posted by daniellyall View Post
    if it was like a kickstarter he would be in jail they have rules that if you f someone over you will get done for it
    if someone fails on a kickstarter, theres little to nothing you can do. we actually have more recourse with skyfire if he fails outright (he hasnt yet although its past the point of patience for some).

if someone runs a scam on kickstarter, thats different, but defeng isnt running a scam here. we know this. hes just in over his head a little at the moment but seems to be getting better. hopefully he recovers and everyones happy at the end.

have a great day.

hes showed several svm-0's actually in this thread. at least 3 or 4. ians being the prominent one due to its customisations. hes shown one "working" svm-2 in the past. i dont know if there are more, although it looked like he might have been repurposing mikini undelivered castings (green ones in the pics) so there may be several in conversion. now hes showing a few svm-1's.

your last comment says that you intend to crap on this thread, skyfire and his customers no matter the outcome, so why do you just leave? we dont need your input here anymore.

As one of the many quite customers waiting, thank you ihavenofish.
    Why are they here speaking this sh%#??

Page 92 of 184 42829091929394102142