After more than 2 years of plenty of cutting, playing and thankfully making money I am pleased to report that I am still more than happy with the ArcLight CNC Table and the support I have received has made me so happy I ditched Torchmate and went with Arclight.

I will start a few more threads to cover some of the projects we have going on using the Arclight to show others what a great option they provide to a small business. We are not a big shop but with the function a CNC Plasma adds in relation to even small things like Rapid Proto Typing and production runs it has made a huge difference to our bottom line and I can't even imagine where we would be without one now.

Big thumbs up for the Arclight Crew and I can happily recommend them. If anyone has any questions please feel free to post here or contact me. I am in SOCAL and more than happy to show the machine to anyone interested. Scott and ArcLight are a long way from my shop but I can again happily say the distance has never been an issue. Heck I have a mate in Australia with an Arclight now and again another happy customer.