587,302 active members*
3,189 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 231 of 422 131181221229230231232233241281331
Results 4,601 to 4,620 of 8430

Re: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

Hiya, I'm a college student who is pretty new to CNC but I have been learning a lot from both the forums and other sources. I have plans to build a 36" x 36" x 12" mid-entry level 4 axis CNC for cutting wood/plastic/aluminum, and a small 18"x 18" laser engraver. Great forums guys!

Hey everyone,
    I have never joined a forum before so I'm not exactly sure how all of this works but am eager to learn!
    I am a school trained gunsmith and machinist. I used to own a custom gun shop a number of years ago and have been doing metal work as a hobby since I stopped that occupation full-time.
    When I found this website I couldn't believe how far technology has come since I have been out of the "loop".
    There are some EXTREMELY talented people on this forum and I am honored to share your company. I look forward to learning from such a diverse think tank especially in the area of CNC conversions of Mills and Lathes.
    Thanks again!
    joebro69

Hello World...

Hello! I'm just begining with this CNC stuff. Got about 2 years working with a chinese CNC3020... Had been working "almost" well, but now it's time to fine tune the machine, because i need to make bigger and more acurate works, so THOSE missed steps are starting to become a real pain. I'll be round here maybe asking some questions,

Thanks

Hi, just bought a harbor freight mill, it's the Rong Fu clone and I'm looking forward to getting started producing parts. Originally I bought the mill simply to drill holes in blocks of aluminum and make pockets with an end mill. I had this funny idea that since the 3d printer that I bought sucked, I'd make a steel framed 3'x3'x3' cube to print in. The 3d printer I bought was the QUBD Revolution XXL and it's been nothing but a disaster the entire time I've tried using it. Having bought the mill however, and having no experience actually using one, the smart thing to do seemed to surround my self with people who did! So, here I am... I look forward to annoying everyone with stupid questions that noobs ask and breaking lots of bits to punish my wallet which bought me the mill.. Hopefully my antics will amuse someone and I'll pick up the skills necessary to build some cool stuff fairly quickly.

Hello
    I'm Chad
    Hoping to learn a lot from this forum.Please be easy on me I'm a newbie Machinist. Been a Stamping Quality Inspector and have also worked for a Japanese Automaker for several years. Pretty good at reading prints and using measuring equipment, but this is new to me. Glad to meet you

Hello I am the principle owner of black warrior Armory machinist/ gun builder, we have 2) 4020 mills and a VF 2 With 4th axis and a new Haas St 10 in transit.

Say hey, I make high quality wooden eyewear and am interested in learning about CNCs and how to incorporate them into my production process.

Hello everyone!

I am new to the forum and thought I would say hi. I am a cad/cam software applications engineer and prior to that was in manufacturing running various CNC machines such as laser, waterjet, router, turret punch, plasma, brake press and lathe. I am currently researching CNC routers for personal use. (guitar making, signs, 3D art, Lithophaning, etc.) So I thought I would turn to this forum and see what others may have found. Thank you in advanced for any information.

Hello. I am Al Livingston a retired disabled veteran. I previously had a good deal of CNC experience. I currently assist a friend with his business in Marine Plastics Fabrication. He has a KOMO Innova a 1998 model. Iv'e joined this forum to hopfully improve the functionality of his machine. Currently the problem is with the small file sizes. Thanks for any help in advance. Cheers.

Hello, My name is Daniel and have been in the CNC business for over 40 years. Mostly aerospace and commercial.

My name is Blake , and i am from Minneapolis MN,
    I went to collage for CNC and manual machining & im here to learn as much as I can and make some good friends .

Hello,
    My name is Brie. I work in granite, branching into many areas of the trade. My work day may consist of anything from making templates of cabinets to selling bridge saw blades to fabricators in our areas. I have been trained on a Marmomeccanica CNC and am currently preparing for training with Emmedue. I am interested in all aspects of CNC machines, specific capabilities within the various industries they are used in, and the issues that fabricators have with them. I am here to learn, and possibly one day to help. Thank you!

Hi everyone,I just start to study this cnczone forum.My name is Jessie,from China.
    I 'm working in Jinan suke company now,we supply CNC router,if you have any problems of your machine,or anyone who want to buy a CNC router,feel free to contact with me.

Glad to help you.

MSN: [email protected]
    Mobile: 0086-18254101989
    Tel&fax: +86-531-85762139
    www.sukelaser.com

I'm Daniele from Italy

Using mini lathe for hobby

Hi, just signed up and I have a lot of questions Looking forward to learning about CNC stuff.

hello there
    am new to cnc world.. bought 2nd Hand 15year old Cielle alfa 20 30 for engraving purposes
    and looking Forward to discover this place

Hi Everyone,

New to this forum. I recently got my hands on 4 Isel CNC routers. I am starting a rebuild on them now. I am trying 1st with a RichNC controller. See how that goes.
    If it all works out I am going to attempt to turn 2 machines into 1 longer one.

Hey! I'm new to the forum. I build surfboards and want to learn how to leverage Cnc machines for pyrography and cutting of frames! Not sure where to start but I'm interested in learning as much as I can

HI, Bruce Bennett here..I'm just another Luthier trying to crawl up into the 21st century.
    I won't be posting anything until I start my proposed CNC build.
    So I'll be lurking around here very quietly for a while.

Page 231 of 422 131181221229230231232233241281331