587,281 active members*
3,410 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Community Club House > International / Regional Forums > South Africa Club House > Technical topic about small cutting machine in South African market?

Question Technical topic about small cutting machine in South African market?

I asked about "SA small cutting machine" for many times, but few replies. Does any one know the portable cnc cutting machine in South africa?
    Its application fields in SA, its major technical features.and market trend woud be better.
    Thanks in advance.

Mattew

Re: Technical topic about small cutting machine in South African market?

Hi.
    I suggest you go to some local South african online technica forum and ask help.
    Google it, i think you wil find.

Hope it work

Jason
    Machine, For save Labors.
    --From Jason(Wisebuy)

Generally, portable cutting machine is light weight, 2 people are enough to carry. It has different structures, the classic one is cantilever. It can cut metal and nonmetal, like M.S. , S.S. , aluminum….
    About portable cnc cutting machine in south africa, Suggest you to attend their local exhibitions.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattew View Post
    I asked about "SA small cutting machine" for many times, but few replies. Does any one know the portable cnc cutting machine in South africa?
    Its application fields in SA, its major technical features.and market trend woud be better.
    Thanks in advance.

Mattew

Thanks, all. for your help.

You suggestions helped me a lot. I tried to get involved in local technical forums in South Africa, asked quaetions on portable cutting machine.
    I also checked the latest exhibition info in south africa, taking it into my business schedule.
    full of energy to start my own way.

Thanks so much

Mattew

Mattew,
    Here the link I recommed you to check. It's about DIY portable cnc cutting machine, will helpful to understand powerful such kind of small machines.
    The brands mentioned in this link are famous in cnc cutting industry and trully good operate as I know, so you can have more options.

http://www.cnczone.com/forums/plasma...sma-table.html
    Machine, For save Labors.
    --From Jason(Wisebuy)

Thanks, Jason. Very impressive story. I googled in south africa recently, find several brands of portable cnc cutting machnes and table style in my list: Mtool; CNC clear cut; Retecon; Feature equipment. Do youknow them,any suggetions?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Crew View Post
    Mattew,
    Here the link I recommed you to check. It's about DIY portable cnc cutting machine, will helpful to understand powerful such kind of small machines.
    The brands mentioned in this link are famous in cnc cutting industry and trully good operate as I know, so you can have more options.

http://www.cnczone.com/forums/plasma...sma-table.html

Hello,All. SteelTailor engaged in cutting and welding area for nearly 15 years.We focus on providing the world with innovative and affordable portable CNC cutting solution.Our product line includes a variety kinds of portable CNC cutting machine.SmartIII portable table CNC cutting machine is one of the best small portable table cutter. Pls see the cutting video here:
    More detailed information pls visit:Smart III portable table plasma flame cutting machine - - SteelTailor offers portable CNC cutting machines,portable table plasma cutting machine,CNC plasma and flame cutting machine,cnc plasma cutters
    SteelTailor--The world leader of portable CNC cutting machine
    www.steeltailor.com

I check the "detailed info link", basically meeting my needs. Is steel tailor in South Africa? Can I visit your workshop to see more about this machine?
    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Tailor View Post
    Hello,All. SteelTailor engaged in cutting and welding area for nearly 15 years.We focus on providing the world with innovative and affordable portable CNC cutting solution.Our product line includes a variety kinds of portable CNC cutting machine.SmartIII portable table CNC cutting machine is one of the best small portable table cutter. Pls see the cutting video here:
    More detailed information pls visit:Smart III portable table plasma flame cutting machine - - SteelTailor offers portable CNC cutting machines,portable table plasma cutting machine,CNC plasma and flame cutting machine,cnc plasma cutters

Quote Originally Posted by Mattew View Post
    I check the "detailed info link", basically meeting my needs. Is steel tailor in South Africa? Can I visit your workshop to see more about this machine?
    Hi Mattew. Thank you for your support to SteelTailor. SteelTailor is not in South Africa. But we have distributor in South Africa. SteelTailor distributor will provide you the most small portable CNC cutting machine for you in high quality and give you technical support. I have sent the contact information to your personal mail box. Pls check it. Nice day for you!
    SteelTailor--The world leader of portable CNC cutting machine
    www.steeltailor.com