Centon1 and Goolgaul,

I've solved the problem with my machine following the procedure I've described.

I've found a broken wire from the interlock key switch in the front pannel to the Laser Power Source, It wasn't easy to detect, I had to make many test with the tester (Assuring Continuity only). The broken Wire seemed to me alright at a simple looking but it was broken.

Make Sure the following things in your machine:

1.- The Main Door Interlock Switch Works by measuring its continuity Pressed and Unpressed.
2.- The Interlock switch key works by measuring its continuity On and OFF..
3.- Measure the continuity for the Cable of the water protection system from the chiller. It has only two cables. Make sure they aren't broken.
4.- Start the Chiller connect the cable (water protection system) only to the chiller and measure the continuity. It should give you continuity for the number 1 and 3 (only two Cables.).
5.- With Maindoor closed, switch On and Laser Protection System On, measure continuity from the Main interlock Switch to the laser Power System.
(There are two green wires at the bottom, 1 is alone and the other 1 is connected with the Ground) Make sure you have the continuity!

Be patient, this might be the problem, my problem was a broken wire in a conector, very hard to see, but easily detectable with the tester, make sure you test at the END of the conection of each cable.

Tanks goolgaul for your help, W/out it I couldn't have solved the problem.

Diego