587,482 active members*
3,456 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 225 of 422 125175215223224225226227235275325
Results 4,481 to 4,500 of 8430

Re: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

Hi Guys, I am Suker, its my English name. I am from China. I run a manufactring company in Dongguan city Guangdong province China. Of course I am Newbie, I am very intrested in promoting productivity by some new tool or new Cam software, Even new machines. Hope I can get some help from here CNC machines.

Hi I'm Eddie and I'm an employee at The Warren Group in santa fe springs, CA. I use a multicam 3000 series, and enjoy cutting and learning more about this machines. I'm here to get more knowledge and help others as well.

Hi im Jerry' retired and playing in my shop using mach3 on a grizzly 705 mill. New to cnc milling hope to learn from you guys.

For3dus Guest

#3d #models #forcnc #cheap
    cheap quality 3d models for cnc
    3D stl models for CNC | for3d.us

Hi All looking to expand my understing of CNC my interest are building Guitars

Hi, I am JC, I run a Fab Lab and I have a small startup. I recently bought a Tormach PCNC 1100, with 4th axis. I am here to learn and share experiences. My main focus is on fabricating parts for making robots.

Hi My name is Bill I live in Bolton Lancashire UK. I have built a small router put 3 nema17's on it have 3 easy driver v4.4 and I have 2 Duemilanove's but for some reason they are not playing so D put grbl on a nano v3 and just about to wire it and try it. M aim is to fix a laser head on it so it's dual purpose. I was an industrial electrician for 35 years until 5 years ago and I fell 3 mtrs landing on a stone wall head first then 2mts onto the floor. I now have daily seizures and go blank so can not get out without my wife or a carer and none of them like hanging around electronic stores I have always had an interest in electronics since buying my first everyday electronics in 1974 and it helped in my work.

Cheers
    Bill

Hi everybody.

Hello,

My name is Mike, semi retired and have a CNC shark, love making stuff.

Hi Everyone,

My name is Kiet and I am finishing up a OX Openbuild CNC build. I have numerous hobbies and I am hoping to use CNC to help make my other hobbies better through custom equipment/parts. Here to learn.

Hi Everyone,
    My name is N. Raghu. I am a CNC Machines Maintenance Engineer, stationed in Hyderabad, India. I am tied up with a number of manufacturing units in Hyderabad.
    I was head of the CNC Division of Praga Tools Limited, a Government of India Undertaking, before I came out to independently start my CNC Machines maintenance business.
    At Praga Tools Limited, we were manufacturing Horizontal CNC Machining Centers and CNC Lathes of different sizes and specifications with Fanuc and Siemens CNC Systems.

Hello Everyone,

I'm Steve from Lithuania. At the moment i'm working for automotive turbocharger remanufacturing company. I make impellers for compressors and i'm responsible for one CNC 5-axis machine and one CNC lathe machining center. I'm working with hyperMill mostly. I came here to get more knowledge about cnc machining and to help others.

Hi Guys
    I'm Dean from upstate New York. I'm new at cnc machining and hope to get some insight from all of you out there. I currently use a Tormach pcnc 1100 with sprutcam7 pro for software. I also have a Bridgeport cnc with a fagor control. I'm very limited on what I can do but hope to improve over time. I do not claim to be a pro at anything but I may be able to help in areas of automotive, construction equipment, welding and manual machining.

Greetings Everyone,

First, I have to say I am amazed at the size of this forum.

I am a seasoned professional, 55 years old, and I am recycling myself from being a manager to being a designer and manufacturer of products for the scale model industry. I am a big believer in the "distributed factory" and want to be a small part of that factory. I am teaching myself Solidworks with the intention of using the software to design scale model boats so I can deliver laser-cut frames for these. I've been selling kits of models for fifteen years as a hobby but technology is showing me that I could have more fun, and make some money, designing personalized models for people.

I am looking forward to learning all about CNC routers, laser cutters, and 3D printers to go along with my new skills in Solidworks.

Best Regards,

Rick Shousha
    Montreal
    514-973-7741

Antonio from Seattle Washington.

I'm a crafty man, not shady (lol). I am looking to become more involved with CNC in order to build my own drag knife, 3 axis machine. I like quality and i would prefer to be the judge of what quality is in the product i am using, as opposed to some over conpensated capitalist pig! (Sorry about that!) Not really.

I look forward to spending many months reading the forums, and learning from those that have paved the way.

Thank You.

Sr. Del foro, agradesco poder participar en este enjambre de conocimiento, por lo que pude ver la participacion es de distintos niveles y muy interesante.
    Soy Marcos Kozakiewicz Nik : kozak1947 Argentina.
    Soy gubilado : ( de edad no de capacidad).
    Tecnico electro mecanico.
    Hobby : aeromodelismo, electronica, carpinteria.
    Al entrar en esta pagina, encontre con una hermosura el famoso CNC, que creo que es el chiche completo para completar trabajos o desarollar diceños.
    Desde ya agradesco nuebamente el participar.

Hi,
    I just recently built my own cnc, and am looking into improvements and new stuff.

that is cool, cnc machine is not easy to install, I sometimes use the cnc to built my aluminum machining prototoypes, I think they are good because cnc machine features for its high quality products. especially for those metal parts, may be we can exchange our ideas, I would like to hear you cnc design. LOL.~~~~I just want to improve my design capability.

Hi, I am Bassam, its my pleasure to be new member in CNC ZONE ,and i have 2 CNC router machine for Islamic Art production and sign making ,
    Looking for more experience .

I have a Sherline CNC Mill w/ rotary table and lathe. I have owned them since 2000. I use them for all types of projects from fishing reel repair to RC car part manufacturing to suspension parts for mountain bikes and I have a half built mechanical clock. I have more time to focus on it now and just rebuilt the drag stack on an old Mitchell fishing reel using a carbon fiber sheet. Turned out AWESOME! But my A axis in my CNC controller isn't working and I need to see if someone can help me find an appropriate substitute for the IMS IB462-FE1 driver.

Page 225 of 422 125175215223224225226227235275325