Linked the smooth stepper board to the computer no real drama there just followed the instructions and copied and pasted the files into the correct area of mach and all was well until I get this error message

if anyone knows the work around for this I would be very grateful, I need to do some research and head scratching to get rid of this little annoyance. I have an estop setup but its not set to do what that is asking and it lets me through the message its just a small pain Id rather get rid of if anyone knows.

After the smooth stepper board I enabled the charge pump to get my gecko g540 to go green and be ready to run steppers.

Here is the old components in the cabinet.

Up at the top bus bar are all the stepper wires connecting into the old board. I am using the wires from this terminal location.

(back side of the first pic)

(some large capacitors and a large power supply I believe)

So i am not exactly sure which wire goes where but I know that they are 4 wire stepper motors and figured I would just plug the wires in the same way I take them out of the bus bar. I wired up the three steppers and when I jog I get a little movement. I need to adjust the jog amount and the motor tuning section to better work with these, this was a metric machine and I just left the settings that were already there, I need to start stripping the cabinet out and then working on getting the motors running as they should.