587,603 active members*
3,670 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 213 of 422 113163203211212213214215223263313
Results 4,241 to 4,260 of 8430

Just getting into cnc lasers

Hi everyone. I am a newbie here. Just entering the world of laser engraving. Have a decent used Hurricane Laser ( iknow about the problems). Price was too good to pass up. Right now it is collecting dust in the garage. Still getting it all set up. Looking forward to working with all of you. Have been reading a lot of the posts. What a great group of people on CNC. Always very helpful and have a lot of great info. See you in the posts.

Re: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

Greetings from Hungary to everybody!
    I joined here because I am interested in CNC machines especially milling very small objects and I would like to see the forum's photos in big resolution.

Hello from NE MI!

I started working at a tube forming machine shop last January, and is my first experience with anything CNC . We have two mills and one lathe, and I just set up our new Torchmate AVHC unit. Since I am the only CNC operator in the company, I will be looking to all the pros here on the forum for help

Hi from Philadelphia, I'm a recently graduated Electrical Engineer working on small electronics projects, looking to build a CNC for printed circuit boards. I heard a lot of great things about this forum.

Hi All,
    I have been reading threads on the CNC zone for about 4 months. I recently acquired a Hurco KMB-1 with ATC. It was a machine I really couldn't pass up. I had used a KMB-1 33 years ago when they first came out (about $80k). I hope to restore the KMB-1 and maybe document the system more thoroughly, including the ATC -(automatic tool chucker). I am a Electrical Engineer with PLC and servo control experience, and have CPU code development experience with CPU's of this vintage.
    I plan to use the Hurco to perform prototyping work for various projects that I have waiting.
    I live in New Mexico and split my time between Las Cruces, and Albuquerque.

Hello friends
    Greetings from Spain. I'm building a CNC machine and I have joined to this community to get and share ideas.

Greeting from Wisconsin. We are a small business located in Ripon with pipe/tube bending capabilites (up to 6" OD Tube and up to 5" pipe SCH 40 WALL), laser cutter, small machine shop and 6 MIG/TIG welding stations. joined to hopefully get some help/answers for a question on our Mazak / SpaceGear MK II laser. We mostly deal with all stainless and work a lot in the Fire Protection industry.

Greetings All,
    I have a one man shop, Wesel CNC kneemill, Hardinge VMC800, and the regular conventional stuff. Have looked at this and other forums for years, finally got around to signing in. Don't know how to get this to post, Ahh well, not interesting anyway.

Hello everybody I am from Serbia. I am very interesting to build DIY CNC router

Hello, I'm J from Virginia Beach, VA. I'm starting up in the laser cutting/engraving caper, working from home. I hope to take my woodworking to the next level by engraving some beautiful and functional things to sell to consumers.

Hi guys,

I'm Sheldon from Seattle. I'm interested in building my own CNC specifically for multi-layer fabric cutting. I'm a system engineer by trade but have done some robotics and related work in the past. Eager to jump in! Hopefully there are some Monty Python fans that will appreciate the humor in my username.

Hi all!

Only a couple months into a sheet metal plasma but learning every day. Hope I can get some great ideas here and learn even more!

Cheers,
    g0nz

Re: Just getting into cnc lasers

hi new here i going to have cnc router soon i also own a 3d printer

Hello all!

I'm setting up a CNC router in our boatyard, trying to add some new techniques to the traditional boatbuilding we already do. I'm sure I'll be needing some help in the near future. Till then...

HELLO I AM GEORGE AND STUDYING MECHANICAL ENGINEER

HELLO I AM GEORGE AND STUDYING MECHANICAL ENGINEER

Hi there.
    I'm new to laser cutting, and I think this is the place to be.
    I'm based in the UK.

Hi, this forum is awesome!

I recently re-discovered my fascination in cutting metal. Once I get the mini-mill, CNC is next !

Hello guys!
    I'm new to this forum. I'm Hakan from Stockholm/Sweden and I have my own business where I design jewelry using CAD and manufacture using a CNC mill. I'm planning on expanding my knowledge to designing and creating other things too. I'm looking forward to share my knowledge and learn from others.

Hakan

Page 213 of 422 113163203211212213214215223263313