Well in the spirit of what is fear! Here is all the work that I have been doing and specially the way that I have decide to attack the problems and obstacles of placing the "Stupid (!@#@!~@#$%^&*&^%$%) Limiting switches.... I have to be very honest this most be the most tedious and boring part of the hole job! Attachment 239870Attachment 239872[ATTACH=CONFIG]239874 This was perhaps the one that make me lose it! [/ATTACH]Attachment 239876 and here is the way that I plan to make sure that the RPM counter use my interruptor IR LED System.... Attachment 239880Attachment 239882Attachment 239878

And finally here it is the piece of resistance, the conditional switch... for the automatic tool changer.. Just a mock and I'm just placing the switch in place before the final installation... Hopefully the next time I post I will be sowing my wiring skills and connecting as much as I can of all the parts that I have "That actually have arrived in the mail" Attachment 239884Attachment 239884Attachment 239888