Wondering what you guys are using for nozzle splash reduction? After quite a bit of searching, I find the options are pretty limited. The foam ones don't last long, and the rubber ones are pretty expensive for something that you have to every other week, or if you're lucky once a month. After quite a bit of research, I finally decided to start making them myself and have had great results so far.

I beefed up the areas where the wear, and fail points are. My first prototype (not shown), has been running on an 80x machine for 6 days a week, ~10-15 hours a day and so far I've gotten about 5 1/2 months of usage out of it. Could just be luck, but I've never seen more than a months worth of usage out of one of the yellow ones you find for sale everywhere.

Shown below are some production pieces of the final design which will be going on the machines today to see how they fare in the test of time. They are two different materials, so I guess I'll be finding out if one lasts longer than the other.