587,490 active members*
7,537 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Benchtop Machines > Grizzly G0602 Hybrid CNC build ?

Hybrid View

So it looks like this is the one I am going to install, I love how it's got all the options and I can build it right into my bench, from the looks of the wiring diagram it wires right into the stepper control, they aren't very clear about it in the ,manual or site. But I'm sure I will figure it out when I get it. Thanks for the help guys, I think I picked a great forum you guys all seem really helpful.

Link to MPG
    CNC4PC

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

This looks very interesting. If you don't mind, would you post with your findings once you get this setup? I would be interested in using this as well.

Quote Originally Posted by LJMfab View Post
    So it looks like this is the one I am going to install, I love how it's got all the options and I can build it right into my bench, from the looks of the wiring diagram it wires right into the stepper control, they aren't very clear about it in the ,manual or site. But I'm sure I will figure it out when I get it. Thanks for the help guys, I think I picked a great forum you guys all seem really helpful.

Link to MPG
    CNC4PC

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

The panel will either interface with a second parallel port or the Pokey like I suggested.

The Pokey is a cleaner solution (single USB connection) and does not require a additional parallel port.

The Pokey has 55 I/O verses 8+3 for a parallel port.

The downside to using a Pokey is the cost differential.

Arturo's documentation is sometimes a bit confusing (lacking details) however there are several members here that will offer help.

Jeff...
    Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish.