I have had no issues with the water table, it even comes stock with a drain valve should you need it. I never adjust the water level as such. I will add water but that is due to evaporation and splash etc. I hardly ever add anymore anti rust though as it doesn't seem to evaporate. I leave it in regardless of what I am cutting and if I am using the router I have some sheet of plywood cut up to cover it and hold my work piece.

The shipping was great, Scott arrange a nice lady who did Holeshot so it was loaded in Bend and delivered to my door. The table come with adjustable wheels so she simply backed up and we wheeled the 5 x 10 out of her trailer, down the ramp and into my shop. I plugged it in and was cutting within an hour or so. With my second one I unloaded it on my own and got it into position etc no probs. The wheels make it a simple job.

The attached computer cabinet is a great asset and keeps the setup nice and clean without needing to find places to put stuff. As it is filtered the computer stays clean and doesn't have any issues with dust etc.