587,386 active members*
3,815 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Laser Engraving and Cutting Machines > Laser Engraving / Cutting Machine General Topics > Chinese laser manufacturers, let's build a good reputation for our products and serv
Page 7 of 7 567
    Zax, thanks for your reply.
    Common story, machine should have come with Newly Draw, but was supplied with Newly Seal. Add to this, the supplier has not responded to my contact so far, and the same goes for the manufacturer.
    So at the moment I am looking for alternatives, because I don't think there will be any forthcoming replies anywhere soon.

Urgh... yeah you're going to need to replace Newlyseal if you want to do cutting.

You just need to get the version of Newlydraw setup for your machine (driver board). Often it will work with a generic driver from one of the other vendors but may need the settings tweaked.

Zax.

Hi Guys,

I don't suppose the Thunder laser 4.28 software will work with your controller board will it ? DOWNLOAD - thunderlaser - laser cutter,laser engraver

Just a thought.

Tweakie.
    CNC is only limited by our imagination.

Very unlikely but I guess it's worth a try.

The developer http://www.0123.com.cn/ has trial versions available (no dongle required, but output is limited) and did have the full versions available to download but of course they require the dongle.

I could zip up the installer for Newlydraw 1.5 and send it to you (PM me with your email address if required), it MAY work with a NewlySeal dongle but it depends how it's programmed. Many vendors allow you to use either/both software since they have different features so the dongle is set accordingly.

Zax.

Hugo, I have no problem with the machine. When chosen by my employer, the sellers site stated that it would be supplied with Newly Draw 1, and we were given NewlySeal 12.
    It does everything that I attempt within the limitations of the program I am using. I really need it to vector so I may cut the objects I need to.

Shane

The real problem is manifold
    1) How to weed out the many "resellers" from the manufacturers
    2) Poor software to run the machines
    3) Lack of support
    4) Major exageration when describing the product and it's capability

For a domestic market , you can get away with using cheap mirrors , lenses , tubes , steppers etc , but for a foreign market , you should use the best and NOT worry about pricing , a foreighn buyer wants assurance of quality/useability rather than the cheapest prices , if you had to charge $5000 for a "normally" $4000 machine but supply it with the best components and even add a FURTHER $500 or more for essentials spares to go with the machine , you would make the sale and penetrate the foreign markets.
    Set up really good Quality control and offer REALLY good software/software support and you will have an exceptional business.

Another thread for those interested

There is another thread that may be of interest.

http://www.cnczone.com/forums/laser_...ese_laser.html

Important notice to all CNC community.
    Our company did bought from Jinan Wisdom Machinery a Laser machine model CYJ-1621. Before, we did requested prices according to a list of components they should use.
    Problems:
    1. They offered 7 days delivery after our payment, they took more than 2 month for shipping it.
    2. Machine receved was not the ordered one, not working, electrical cables stripped, ball bearings already seized, working table curved (not flat), paint peeling, steel construction of very bad quality, no instructions or software as agreed, ...
    We did requested a repport from a local engineer and have photos if someone wants to see.
    Be aware of this, we have 2 other Laser machines from China with very good quality, and working for years and never supposed this could happen.

Smile Re: help for the laser engraving machine

after reading your problem, i think you have no perfect knowledge of the laser engraving machine for it...

You can easily get the knowledge of the laser engraving machine by the local machine mechanic....
    needham-laser.com

Page 7 of 7 567