587,786 active members*
2,227 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Looking for a new chinese CNC Router

I have a Victor CNC Router (Chinese Brand) which I'm using for 9 years now. I think it's time to buy a new one or at least to convert it. So I'm looking at all these chinese brands and have not much of an idea which one to look in. I bought and imported 2 laser engraver/cutters from China before, so I'm not a complete stranger to the process, I know some trustable laser manufacturers and some which should be avoided, but there are still so many resellers/trading offices. I really would like to buy from a reputable big manufacturer. But would buying a CNC Router from a reputable laser manufacturer be the right thing to do? (Such as G.Weike) As much as I know, they might outsource the production of the cnc router and just stick their brand on it. So which Asian (Chinese/Taiwanese) CNC Router brands that actually manufacture their own machines can you recommend me? I'm mainly going to use it to cut and engrave acrylic and sometimes MDF too, but nothing else for now. I'm thinking about buying a small/middle sized machine. (60x90cm or a bit larger)

signrightdaniel Guest
    hi friend,i am daniel from signright company China,SIGNKEY is our web, we specialized in developing and manufacturing CNC Engraver for 15 years. We have newly introduced our new line of FEYU series of Engraver to the markets and they are runing very well, it is a fast and precise machine with max.Engraving speed:5m per min, please visit this link:SIGNKEY - Product - Advertisement Engraver, we would like to try our best to help you.
    Best Regards!
    Daniel
    [email protected]
    MSN:[email protected]

Hello, buddy, this is Robin from Shenzhen Naik. We manufacture all kinds of CNC routers. You can find more information on our web: Welcome to Naik cnc router
    My name is Robin, and I will try my best to help you. To contact me: robin#sztcsk.cn (#=@).
    Brief introduction: HARDWARE: TAIWAN HIWIN ball screw and square guide rails; NcStudio software compatible with UG, ProE, MasterCAM, JDpaint etc. If you can draw 3D PICTURES, there will be no difficulty for you to use our machines.
    Of course, we can chat online, my skype is naik.sales05.