587,753 active members*
2,902 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 70 of 71 206068697071
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 1418

Wood mag.

I saw your caption in Wood mag. Congrats. I've been watching your machines from the beginning. It just makes me want to build one, even when I'm not ready to take on another project yet.

Whew! Finally finished reading this entire thread. I noticed the other day that the price of Joe's CNC Hybrid plans dropped to $75. Is that a permanent change?

Can't wait to get one of these built... I'll hopefully be able to buy the plans soon and then start piecing one together.

Brandon

Quote Originally Posted by cbrandonb View Post
    Whew! Finally finished reading this entire thread. I noticed the other day that the price of Joe's CNC Hybrid plans dropped to $75. Is that a permanent change?

Can't wait to get one of these built... I'll hopefully be able to buy the plans soon and then start piecing one together.

Brandon
    I did it for Fathers Day but will leave it like that for a while.
    Thanks,
    Joe

www.joescnc.com
    joecnc2006 at yahoo

Ok, awesome. Thanks for the reply, Joe.

My wife and I are presently saving up for a house, otherwise I'd jump on the plans and forum access now.

I'll be in touch soon.

Brandon

Question

Can someone tell me a ball park figure as to how much it will cost for a finished R/P Hybrid (with Joe's plan and kit). Thanx.

maduro

Ballpark $2500-$5000 depending on your options. Most finish under $3000.
    Joescnc 4x4 R&P Router, Minimill, Minilathe, CNC Foamcutter, laser cutter, Vectric Aspire. http://makermasters.com, http://themakersguide.com

Quote Originally Posted by bgriggs View Post
    Ballpark $2500-$5000 depending on your options. Most finish under $3000.
    For the size and quality... the price is very reasonable. I WILL build one for my winter project. I live in Minnesota so we don't do much in the winter....well other than sell ice cream to the penguines. :tired:

maduro

Quote Originally Posted by madur0 View Post
    For the size and quality... the price is very reasonable. I WILL build one for my winter project. I live in Minnesota so we don't do much in the winter....well other than sell ice cream to the penguines. :tired:

maduro
    There are a bunch of machines built. It is a great design and it keeps getting better. I just finished designing a very modified machine. I have had great result. I also assisted a college to make there own version. Ther eare several blog posts about it at Maker Masters «. and on youtube.

I can't wait to see what you build.

Bill
    Joescnc 4x4 R&P Router, Minimill, Minilathe, CNC Foamcutter, laser cutter, Vectric Aspire. http://makermasters.com, http://themakersguide.com

Quote Originally Posted by joecnc2006 View Post
    Here is a simple little tool i made which i elaborated on Ernie's Zero for the X and Y.

YouTube - Zero Edge Finder

Joe
    Really great solution!

I dont know if its been up in the theread later, but i was thinking about making one of thoes but add the Z zero aswell to the Routine.
    Where can i find the macro for this and how to add so it zero's the Z axis aswell? Im really bad in macros and stuff so if anyone could help me, that wold be great!
    Im using Ger's mach3 screenset atm btw.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Lapin View Post
    Really great solution!

I dont know if its been up in the theread later, but i was thinking about making one of thoes but add the Z zero aswell to the Routine.
    Where can i find the macro for this and how to add so it zero's the Z axis aswell? Im really bad in macros and stuff so if anyone could help me, that wold be great!
    Im using Ger's mach3 screenset atm btw.

Thanks!
    I believe his screen set has it included in with it, I bought his whole screen set, but have not had time to install it. You can search for blue screen also which Ernie and Kent made the macro's first, Then Big Tex made his based from their screens.

I will install the 2010 screenset when I complete my redesign of the new machine. "Joe's CNC Evolution 1.0" or "EVO" for short. I will post some pictures soon and have plans included in with the original Hybrid machine plans.
    Thanks,
    Joe

www.joescnc.com
    joecnc2006 at yahoo

Oh snap... a new machine you say? Hmmm...

Will this be a completely new machine, or an addition to the Hybrid, or ???

Brandon

I believe his screen set has it included in with it, I bought his whole screen set, but have not had time to install it. You can search for blue screen also which Ernie and Kent made the macro's first, Then Big Tex made his based from their screens.

I will install the 2010 screenset when I complete my redesign of the new machine. "Joe's CNC Evolution 1.0" or "EVO" for short. I will post some pictures soon and have plans included in with the original Hybrid machine plans.
    Sounds great, please let us know when the new plans are ready I will buy it once the new plans are out.

Quote Originally Posted by cbrandonb View Post
    Oh snap... a new machine you say? Hmmm...

Will this be a completely new machine, or an addition to the Hybrid, or ???

Brandon
    its a new machine build, based from the hybrid, people are starting on a upgrade already. It is a full metal machine.
    Thanks,
    Joe

www.joescnc.com
    joecnc2006 at yahoo

Quote Originally Posted by gplayer View Post
    Sounds great, please let us know when the new plans are ready I will buy it once the new plans are out.
    The existing members get the plans anyway, no matter when purchased.
    Thanks,
    Joe

www.joescnc.com
    joecnc2006 at yahoo

Ok. Any idea of how to implant the Z zero to the "corner finder" routine? I guess i cant just add that macro in the end? As i said, i have no idea about this writing macro thing

Quote Originally Posted by Lapin View Post
    Ok. Any idea of how to implant the Z zero to the "corner finder" routine? I guess i cant just add that macro in the end? As i said, i have no idea about this writing macro thing
    Do you want to add my "simple auto zero" to the center finding macro?
    Gerry

UCCNC 2017 Screenset
    http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2017.html

Mach3 2010 Screenset
    http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2010.html

JointCAM - CNC Dovetails & Box Joints
    http://www.g-forcecnc.com/jointcam.html

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Quote Originally Posted by ger21 View Post
    Do you want to add my "simple auto zero" to the center finding macro?
    Yes, i was thinking of havning both an regular zero Z finder and a centerfinder in alu which i also could use with "simple auto zero" i.e. if i have an square part which i want to find its corner, i just put my centerfinder on that corner, press one button and the machine zeroes all three axis.
    I hope you understand how im thinking

Send me an email and I'll send you a new macro in a few days.
    Gerry

UCCNC 2017 Screenset
    http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2017.html

Mach3 2010 Screenset
    http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2010.html

JointCAM - CNC Dovetails & Box Joints
    http://www.g-forcecnc.com/jointcam.html

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

The existing members get the plans anyway, no matter when purchased.
    The cost of the plans is worth access to the site if you plan on building the hybrid in any of is phases, (original, R&P or Evolution) or planning on designing your own. Each phase is a quantum leap over the other IMO. There are also guys that custom modify. Lots of talent available to pick their brains or critique your design without the occasional "know it all with nothing left to learn" like most other sites have.

Joe's CNC Evolution 1.0

Here is a look at the new Joe's CNC Evolution 1.0 (EVO-1).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EVO-1.JPG  
    Thanks,
    Joe

www.joescnc.com
    joecnc2006 at yahoo

Page 70 of 71 206068697071