587,143 active members*
5,101 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 5 of 6 3456

thank you Davey Boy

your list helped me very much . i've put all the contants .only one gives me error , its n2 c 128 . What is n2 for ? what value should i put ? thank you very much again . Best regards , Silviu Cristescu .

solution

i have put 256 where was 128 and it works . its the RAM memory . but now i get error i01 , interface has no tention . What should i do ?

You're very welcome.

The N2 constant is "total memory capacity of NC (RAM) in KByte" according to my manual.

Quote Originally Posted by Silvisor View Post
    i have put 256 where was 128 and it works . its the RAM memory . but now i get error i01 , interface has no tention . What should i do ?
    My book says I01 is "interface not on power". I have that error too, but I have wiring problems with my e-stop circuit. There is no power to my e-stop or start button. Thebodger posted previously that the machine needs to be restarted in a proper manner - see post #4 here: http://www.cnczone.com/forums/deckel...ml#post1127090

thank you again

i found out about the error, it's about a switch . i resolved it . now i want to start the tool. but i don't know how . please send me the solution to start the tool . thank you again .

Quote Originally Posted by Silvisor View Post
    please send me the solution to start the tool .
    That's not a short answer question. In fact, there are complete manuals on that subject. Myself, I haven't got anywhere near that point yet, but I do know there are many steps involved.

I don't have a digital manual, but perhaps someone else does that could send you a copy.

PM me with your email address. I can send you PDF versions of the 432 Controller Operation and Programming manuals.

Regards,
    Mike

A collegue of mine have a maho with the phillips scale, He said, that they have a seldom Output, that isn't compatible with the standard outputs of these days, so I doubt, that you can change a HH with a phillips.

Try Ebay 251086758156.

Thanks for checking Uli. My local HH guy said he has a model that will work and will get me a price on Monday. I will have a look at Ebay.

Davie:
    and anyone else following this thread. total brain fart on my part. i forgot to mention earlier, which could have save time and sweat. change your constant "C81" to "1" this will show your "following error" in the "distant to go" screen readout. as always, you need to set "C80" to "1" first to edit constants. i'm posting this as a trouble shooting tool to see how your axis is reacting. at stand still this sould be as near as possibe to zero. Davie you did say earlier you had axis drift at power-up. maybe you have a build up of following error that the control is trying to compensate for. this may show you something you can relate

I will check that out once I get the E-stop working. I gives me a really uneasy feeling when the machine is moving and the only stopping is to throw the breaker.

Thank you,
    Davey Boy.

[email protected]
    don't know to pm . thank you .

To PM (private message) click on the person's name. I'm sure Mike will send you the information, since you have posted your email.

Quote Originally Posted by thebodger View Post
    Davie:
    and anyone else following this thread. total brain fart on my part. i forgot to mention earlier, which could have save time and sweat. change your constant "C81" to "1" this will show your "following error" in the "distant to go" screen readout. as always, you need to set "C80" to "1" first to edit constants. i'm posting this as a trouble shooting tool to see how your axis is reacting. at stand still this should be as near as possible to zero. Davie you did say earlier you had axis drift at power-up. maybe you have a build up of following error that the control is trying to compensate for. this may show you something you can relate
    Hello all... been tied up for a few days. I set the constant 81 to 1 and the display shows me the distance to go is zero for all three axis, but it's moving minus x anyway.???

I FINALLY got an answer from my buddy at HH Canada... he wants $1800 plus tax for the scale. The sad part is he told me to go to Braly after all that.:bs: There is no way, no how I will spend $2k more on this machine and still not know what is up with the electronics. The reader on the scale I have still seems to work, at least it lights up, so I may try to find another scale that I can swap out.

I contacted a few scale companies and I can't believe how dis-interested they seem to be in my problem. I guess business must be good.

Seems you should observe the HH scales @ Ebay.de. There are some from 400-500€ Price range. I guess the shipping will cost another 100€ then you must pay in the best case 500€ *1,25. =625$. I don't know, what the council wants for importtoll and taxes.

If you want 1, you must be cautious, the number mustn't have a c behind. These scale have distancecoded Ref marks. Your control can't read these marks. Eventually you can use 1Vpp scales as well, if you put resistors to each signal wire.

I have looked at the Ebay.de scales. My biggest concern is that they get damaged during their trip to Canada.

I can't believe that there isn't an aftermarket solution to this problem. Is it possible to change just the scale body and keep the reader head? What is the risk of damage in changing these parts?

I have asked our local HH-agent. I my case I want to change only the slider of the scale to simply change the output from 11uApp to 1Vpp. But he says the cross-section of the scales are different. indepently from that, the scale and the enclosure is the most important and expensive part of the scale. The slider is only a molded enclosure, which takes a small lamp some fotodiodes and a small glass shade. and theres a small PCB with few parts.

Ok, then you should take the parts from Ebay Us. 160733516592; or 160836150545
    but the german parts look much better.

You are right. The German ones do look much better. Too bad there isn't an "english" button so I could understand the details.

Ask me with the number in a pm and i will explain the details

Page 5 of 6 3456