I bought a Hitachi-Seiki HT20S2 lathe from 2 thousand miles away. Had it shipped here on a truck. Hooked up power, then began to try it out. I hired a guy from where the lathe came from and he went and checked it all out and everything came back good. So I know it was working fine there. The lathe turns on fine, Zero returns fine. Rotation of pumps is good. Spindle inches, etc. The screen wont go past the main startup screen when you power it on however. It says, press F3 for operation, F1 for programing, and F9 for Maintinance. Pressing any of those buttons does nothing.

I checked and made sure none of the keys anywhere were stuck down. I checked the soft key cables and they are fine and making good contacts. I then began checking ALL other cables, thinking that the journey here had jiggled something loose. I went over every cable possible inside the machine, and nothing was out of place.

I am not sure if anyone else has had this problem? I am not sure if it is the ACGC that is messing up or?

Any advice would be appreciated.