Right on the money. As soon as it was completed it was back to work for it and then onto the next project. It has been a busy machine lately. It runs like a champ. smooth on both the high and low ipms. The float head is a nice feature, no more bad pierces. I just did a separate screen for oxy and am much happier with the remote Z control. Much less slag and dross too, that tells me the old system was lagging on accel. and I did not notice it. Straight line was fine but the intricate stuff was a bear to clean, now the book speeds are wire brush clean up and out the door they go. I plan too do a new thread over on the plasma project log forum (It has very little Dynatorch left in it) and give it a run down of the new system and the different components. I should of done it when it was fresh and clean. It has a few miles on it already, I would say it is broke in now. Three little bugs are now gone, vanished. One was the espII would shut down (load fault) if I jogged both X and Y at the same time, Break-in I assume. The other was the torch would attempt to fire while jogging around, again, gone. The third was a jump in feedrate to 300% of the going rate, it to is gone, probably fixed by a new plug-in, but may have been that break-in too.

VERY happy.

Did you take the plunge on a new table yet?

WSS