Hi All

I have the rotary attachment for my Mercury II laserpro/GCC 40watt laser and I'm having trouble with the laser accepting my print file.

I've managed to print a 3mm x 20mm name onto a drink bottle - length ways, but what I am trying to do, is print my daughters name on her school drink bottle in larger text - that is written round the bottle - not from length ways/lid to bottom

My problem is, when I press 'start' to print the file (focused, in position) the laser tells me the file wont fit ??

My settings are CorelDRAW X5, selected text to print, with 'selected' chosen in the print range 'print menu'.

I also have manual colour fill selected, Position mode 'Centre' and 'all raster' for the vector settings.

I think my problems are coming from the 'Paper' tab and/or the 'layout' tab.

On the 'paper' tab, I have 'rotary fixture' selected, and have input the diameter of 70mm (that's the actual diameter of my daughters drink bottle)
I have the length of the bottle as 200mm and have recorded that in the X value. I have 'image turning' set at 0.

On the 'layout' tab, I've tried both 'as in document' and 'reposition images to' using different settings, but none seem to work.

I've never used the rotary device before, and am only a beginner as laser engraving, but I've normally been able to get by with the training notes and the user manual. The user manual doesn't seem to have enough instructions for this section though, as I can't work it out.!!

Please help! How do I use CorelDRAW X5 and the rotary device?

Thanks in advance!