I am new to this Forum so I apologize to anyone I may have affended by posting my problem in other threads (I see it has been removed). Fine! I am only trying to warn people that Shopmaster is a financially unstable company. BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK!

I ordered and paid for my machine back in October to take advantage of the "CHRISTMAS TIME!-Get your order in before Oct. 31 for delivery before Christmas- this will be your last chance" special. Well, needless to say, JT slipped on that delivery date and still didn't have the machine at the end of the first week in January. Once the machine did arrive, it was going to be another week or two for JT to prep the machine and then at least another week for delivery (that puts it into February). How long am I expected to wait? He roped me in with his false advertising on his website.

So, I demanded a refund and have not received my money to this day (03/05/10). JT told me around the first of February (I had to call him again) that he doesn't have any money but he does have my machine If I wanted it. I told him that I was no longer interested in the machine (especially after reading in this forum how much effort is required to make them work). I am not interested in a machine that is not turnkey.

I don't buy into JT's story that he doesn't have the money to pay me back. He is operating a business on OPM and surely must have some money in a savings account or have enough credit to pay me back, given his age and number of years he has been in this business. He makes a lot of claims on his website that have become apparently false?

JT I know you are reading this. I have been more than patient waiting for MY money. I am going to give you one more week to get the money in my hands before I come after you through the legal system. The fact that you have never called me back when I asked you to is pretty good evidence that you have no intentions to willingly pay me back. I guess I'll see you in Court.