Quote Originally Posted by isvflorin View Post
Hi there,
I have no ideea about the dialect, might be even Japanese, it's all Chinese to me (pun intended). Here is the datasheet. There are 3 bearings all laser etched in arrow shape, 2 of them are paired and the 3rd seems to be the 4th bearing from another pair (like they initially were 4 bearings all laser etched in matching pairs from start to end bearing - from this configuration of 4 bearings I have numbers 1,2 and 4, judging by the etching on the side)
NSK being a japanese company should give you some clue to the language of the document.

Here is a google translation of the columns:
Difference method 受外 泽寸 pongee
Difference in bearing 泽寸 Law
Outer ring radial runout
Outer ring axial runout
Inner ring radial runout.
綸 axial runout in
Inner horizontal deflection

① front gap width
② width of the rear differential
2nd page:
Handling Precautions

1. The large bearings grease seal, please use as they are.

Large sealed bearings are not lubricated Gu Su Su 1, which is also fine to use it in situ, grease rust before Me-hee coarse vertical (or oil) and iron powder not 混大 to eliminate waste O 觔 Meshimasu to be washed with white 淸浄 kerosene.

2) to bring harmful results caused the wound shock and stroke in the orbital plane of the bearing during assembly, please be careful, especially dealing.

3) sign indicates radial runout of poetry place 般大 way or chamfer the inside and outside the ring E (or O) 埸合 殳 mount on the shaft axis in the visible, this E (or 0), wet place Me the. resultant plants together and place your going to be the opposite position 镢 up correctly and eccentricity of the axis: ^ Please. The outer 叫絵 places including the eccentric position of the box 较大 铀受! Sign of the outer ring and E (or 0) As mentioned I made the mounting position of the opposition will correctly position the whistle.