Hi Sco

The Maleny meeting was great...it was a long day but well worth it. I arrived at 10am andBoris had coffee and cakes and scones already for us. His wife is a fantastic cook and kept the tummys full all day with great food....I wont mention the fantastic home made pizzas at the end of the day/night cooked by Boris in his proper wood fired pizza oven which was great. First session was on Boris's huge router and watching a specific job being done and different ways of approaching it with different cutter sizes and the differences it makes. Later in the day after going to the Maleny wood festival for a look and some lunch it was all about solidworks software and how to get it up and running as a beginner and what to do. The last session was about Gcode and how it works and plenty of examples. I learnt a huge amount that day and I must say it was just a fantastic day that just flew by. I left there about 8.30pm and there were still a couple of people there. I am sorry to say you did miss a great day...but hey you can pick and chose your friends but you are always stuck with the relatives