After some short research, I have come to the conclusion that I am wanting a small table top laser engraver that will adapt to coral draw and or photograv. Now keep in mind I have a small budget. I am slightly leary of buying a chinese unti as I want to make sure I get servacability and warrently and support. On the otherhand, I can not afford $5,000 for machine plus software ect. I will have to put some money into a PC for its sole use as it is! I do not wish to spend too much naturally. However, I will have up to $5,000 to spend. What are the recomendations. I have seen redsail and rabitt ect. I am needing a machine that will engrave name plaques, small signs, acrylics ornaments, make balsa or basswood dool furnature, make styrene rail roda building kits, engrave glass and porcelin mugs and also engrave wood and thin tin. It will be like a hobby, but more for small income for crafts at shows. I want reliability and serviceability, but cheap. As stated before I want to be able to use coral draw and photograv with the machine. Any and all suggestions would be appreciated. Again, that budget is the utmost highest I can go including my PC and software! Thank you. Jody