I am trying to make myself become reasonable and buy a 3 axis driver for a small project, instead of trying t make the drivers myself and loose time and money and debug time and more money and then go buy something commersial.
While I know how to solder and understand a little bit of electronics it isnt realy a good way to spend my time while I can invest it (my time) in something wich actualy become an income.

Than said, what I am looking towards is a $150-$200 range 3 axis driver. I guess Xilotex and Stepper3 falls into this category
the Stepper3 "(S3P1) Stepper3 Plus 1 - 4 Axis 4 Amp Unipolar Stepper Motor Driver" and "(S3ROC) Stepper3 Rev OC - 3 Axis 3 Amp Unipolar Stepper Motor Driver" and the only Xilotex 3axis model there is.

Do anyone has any comments on those stepper drivers, like maybe about their capabilities and shortcomings. Which driver require more aditional expenses like breakout board and I dont know whatever you can point out.

These are unipolar type drivers, what about bipolar ones? Any bipolar 3axis that falls into the 150-200 budget?

Thanks for any comments.
Konstantin.