I am building myself a fixture plate, picture attached. Made from a chunk of 25mm thick G350 steel I found lying around, approx 300 x 400mm. I don't often work with steel and if I do its small stuff. I am after some advice on what tooling I should use to do the drilling and tapping as I need to buy most of it anyway. In the plate I need to:

- Drill and tap about 85 M10x1.5 holes (through hole)
- Drill about 85 4.2mm holes (through hole)
- Drill and ream the top half of the 4.2mm holes for 6mm dowels (10mm deep ream)
- Tap the lower half of the same holes to M5x0.8
- Drill and ream 64 holes for 4mm dowel pins (8mm deep ream)

I have squared up and faced the plate in the manual mill. I will drill and counterbore the large mounting holes also in the manual mill, I have tooling suitable for that.

I want to do the drilling in my small CNC (Centroid converted Mazak Impulse), as a lot of holes to drill by hand and why have a dog and bark yourself!

I need some advice on buying tooling that will last the distance without breaking the bank as unlikely I will use most of these tools very often. It is for my home shop, so entirely at my cost. Good quality, reasonable price tooling is very hard to get in New Zealand. I have found BB tools from Aliexpress to be quite good so far, thoughts?

Also things like feeds and speeds, order of operations, coolant, no coolant (my machine has air or flood coolant). Is tapping M10 OK in a normal ER32 collet?

Thanks in advance