New Milltronics owner here. I just got a MB-19D with a centurion 6 controller. I was able to get it unloaded after my loader wouldn't pick it up. I built a dolly around it from a haywagon axle and some I beams, then lifted the other end with my forklift.

I have moved it around with the jog, handwheel, and wrote a simple conversational program drilling holes in the air. I also ran a fow of the programs still on it without any tooling. I am starting to setup tools and planned to touch off on the table with a shim. I went back thru posts on here and think I understand that. I have the

What I am trying to do is setup 6 or so tools based on the table. When I put something in the vise measure from the table to the part and enter that as an offset or something. That would align all saved tools to the part. This is what was explained to me as the "right" way to do it from a coworker ho is using a Haas TL1 I think. I am open to other ways if they are better/easier/preferred.

I was surprised how many programs are saved on the controller. How do I tell the system information? I have never done any CNC milling before and am really looking forward to making things that I can manually on the Bridgeport with this.