well i'm not sure if this is a mach3 issue or an ethernet smoothstepper issue. I have a step/dir C6 spindle control board and it kind of works. I've set up the board per the instructions here and i'm still having an issue. The spindle will turn on forward and reverse and the speed will adjust, but it seems I don't get the correct output signal to the C6 board. By that I mean that the voltage output from the C6 seems to only swing by 5V-ish. So I can use the adjustment pot to get the spindle up to full speed, but then as a 0 speed command the spindle will still run at half speed (5V out of the C6 board), or likewise if I turn the adjustment knob down so that 0 speed is zero, i can't get the spindle up to full speed. It's not an issue with the C6 (i dont think), if I close mach3, voltage output drops to 0.

So not sure what to look at now. My steps per unit and velocity are set per the instructions to get a 25kHz output, the max step frequency is set to 32KHz, spindle pulleys are set correctly (0-6k). I currently have it setup for step and direction in both mach3 and the smoothstepper config. Any thing else I can look into?