Hello Everyone,
I have a bachelors in mechanical and electrical engineering, currently working as a controls engineer with PLC's mostly siemens, but a lot of issues in my life have pushed me to get bank loans and ive been thinking the way to pay them is by starting a side business and grow it little by litte.
I have no experience with CNC machines or vertical millings, nothing, well just the basic that anyone would know just by looking at them, i learn quite fast and im very curious when it comes to software and hardware. To not make this post too long to read, Im just seeking advice on which machine to start with, I dont want to start with a manual vertical machine, i want to start with the classic CNC machining center where you can create something in the lets say Fusion software and then export it to the actual machine...(sorry but i still need to learn a lot of CNC terminology).
I have an eye on the Tormach 770M and keep growing it to servo motors as i grow my business.
The kind of parts i want to create are focused to the industry sector, as i said im not very familiar with going and selling parts etc, but of course little by little my knowledge would be wider... now my questions are:

1.- Is it easy to learn the basic cnc stuff with the 770M and can that machine grow to a more precise one (770M+) in the future?, are the step motors good enough ?
2.- What about the Syil ones ? and the Haas ones? are they good enough ?
3- Anyone has bought a CNC from China(alibaba), if yes, is it worth the money since you have to pay importating fees etc, are they any good?
4.- Can someone start from the garage and grow their business?
5.- what is the name of the provider of primary materials [In houston, tx specifically](aluminum cubes, steel cubes, plates etc)
6.- If i was to buy the Tormach 770M, what should i GET and what can i avoid getting to keep some money in my pocket, is the stand very necessary ? its like 2,000usd, I want to keep the machine as simple(cheap) as possible, but also as good as possible to make good quality parts...
7.- Are these machines loud to be working in a garage? i live in a residential area where my home owners association might be a pain in the ass if im loud...

Im sure i will have more questions but these are my main ones, Any advice would be really appreciated...
Also If anyone has PLC's of siemens questions (tia portal step 7) I can gladly help yall!!

Thanks for the time you guys took to read this post and i hope to receive some support from this community!

Thank you all!