Hello, I am in the final stages of upgrading my CNC router to a Chinese spindle (GDZ80X73-2.2) with Huanyang VFD (HY02D223B). I wired everything while I was waiting for my double shileded 16/4 cable to arrive in the mail. I set all the PDxxx's to the appropriate values for my spindle (400Hz, 220v, 6A...). I was able to set up Mach3 to turn on the VFD in FORward and REVerse and control its speed through PWM using the 0-10v output of my BOB. Problem is, when I got my cable and connected it to the spindle (grounding the shield at both ends) I was able to run the spindle from the minimum speed to the maximum speed I set (140Hz-400Hz) in the FORWARD direction ONLY. As soon I as try to REVERSE the frequency on the VFD struggles to increase and I see it flash an overcurrent error. If I let it run a few seconds it finally stops and gives me the E.oA.A error which I think means overcurrent at acceleration. The spindle moves freely in either direction if turned by hand and I have measured the resistance across the phases and everything seems ok. The spindle was running CCW so I changed 2 of the phase connections to get it to spin CW. Now it spins CW but I can't get it to reverse without getting the same errors. I am assuming this is a problem with the VFD maybe its deffective or maybe there is a setting that I am missing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.