Hello, I'm in the process of configuring Fusion 360 to work with Fanuc 21-tc on my Emco pc turn 105 Lathe.

This lathe has been seriously modified, 8 inch chuck (2.5 times larger than original), with custom built tool holders to provide additional reach.

I configured the post processor and think everything is fine there, I was just able to post process and run a basic facing program.

The problem here is this, I have two custom tool holders. One holds the tool an inch higher on the X axis than the factory tool holders, and the other holder holds the tool an inch lower.
My solution to programming this was to make an X offset in the fanuc software. That way when it interprets code from a normal looking model in Fusion 360, it will apply the offsets to those locations on those tools.

Unfortunately,. when the turret is told to move to a position beyond the absolute/relative limits, it obviously hits a limit switch. I don't need the machine to travel outside of it's limits, I just need to be able to interpret the code so that the additional travel on my custom tool holders is taken into account and the machine doesn't try to travel outside of where it should be going.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.