My machine is setup so that when the tool is zeroed on top of the part gcode Z instructions must be negative to cut and positive to rapid. I have been using Vectric VCarve Pro for 5 years with no issues or problems. I am trying MadCam because of some 3D issues with VCarve. I am using Rhino 5 for design. When I calculate a tool path with MadCam the numbers are always positive. What I need and what VCarve does is set Z rapid to positive and Z cuts to negative values. I cannot figure out how to setup MadCam to do this. I am using 3Axis curve milling "From Boundary Curves". I thought I might get the right numbers by moving the boundary curve to the top of the part but it made no difference. I have tried -1 in ZScale in the post processor to no avail as everything is then negative in the gcode. I am at a loss and a turning point. I'm too vested in the machine to change the direction of the Z-Axis in Mach3 and/or the servo driver. Everything would be affected by that, the ATC and all previous Gcode files. I would really like to see MadCam work for me but may have to let it go if no solution exists and then I'm back to square one. I hope this is just a dumb newbie user problem I will happily take the dumb user title. Thanks in advance.