I don't want this to sound like a rant ( it probably is ) but here goes...

I ordered TC Deluxe and the learning modules for 2D & 3D.

First, I find that the learning guides require TC Pro, but I'll work around that. It doesn't say anything about that on the web pages. I assume that there are just a few missing features.

Then when I try to register online through the program splash screen, the web link is dead.

Then I go directly to their web site to register. They have TC Pro & TC standard, but no Deluxe.

So, I register as "Standard". They send me an autoreply email with a link to their web page with Registration, Product, Unlocking, and Install codes. Now what the heck am I supposed to do with these ? Besides, now they list TC Pro 9, TC 9, and TC Basic. It turns out the TC9 item on this page has a code, but I already have that on the jacket my program CD came in.

Then I phone customer support and it's pretty much useless other than to tell me to uninstall and reinstall the program.

So, I phone tech support and the recording say to go to the tech support web page.

So what happens when the 30 days runs out ? Do I have to go through this every 30 days ?

Have I told you I'm frustrated yet. Have I missed the completely obvious ? I'll get through it but right now I just want to &%$#@%^