I have a C file, which is capturing the constant Feed Rate in Inches Per Minute (IPM) of what is my Feed Rollers... on the input to a Wood Profiling Machine. This is where the boards, going into the machine, get shaped.

The speed of this machine, due to the incoming Power Supply, is going up and down, during the day; which does change the speed of the feed rollers, or the IPM.

My C file, ReadEncoder.c; captures the speed in IPM; based on the files you sent the other day, which I Modified.

I need this IPM to be the GCode Feed Rate, and to update automatic. I already am getting the Feedrate, and it is my variable "dxx".

Right now, I am using printf, to write to the Console, only once; when I first start my GCode file via M3, which runs the C file. The C file does not run forever, only a few seconds.

Then the customer has to manually enter this, into the Gcode program, for the Feed Rate.

Then restart the GCode file once the right Feed Rate is entered. So not so automatic.

In my C file, the var.

double dxx = Captured_Feed_Rate_Calculated;
__________________________________________________ _____

How do I pass this to the Interpreter?

SetFeedRate(dxx);
SET_FEED_RATE(dxx);
__________________________________________________ _____

I was able to pass this to the GCode program, through the Var 199, in KMotionCNC, however; my customer does not want to allow his operators near that much control, such as Jogging, FRO, and such.

The GCode program is more suitable, for this Automated machine.

Thanks so much!

- Jeff