Is the 1.9.2 a completely new install or does it just update the previous version? Also, I have totally mucked up the work offset settings. Now when I try to "Ref" the Axis' they run past the limit switches and before I can hit the big red button, my steppers make scary sounds. How can I get at least G54 fixed? Finally, I thought that my problem with PP ignoring M06 was fixed when I went to G54, but it's not. Any ideas? I'm running 1.9.2. I really like it but still have a lot to learn about it. The steppers seem to be quieter, especially when three axis are running at the same time. The Tormach pseudo pendant thing works much better under PP. I can do 0.0001" steps instead of 0.0005" steps.

One more thing. Is "Element" on life support? Everything on their website is identified as "Coming Soon". I really want to get their Mach4 conversion for Tormach, but coming soon. Is that coming soon as w/i our lifetimes or is it more like "Your check's in the mail"? Okay, that was more than three questions, but I never was really that good at math.

Thanks