Hi guys!
I've recently got the item in the title from Aliexpress (Professional 4 axis stepper motor driver tb6560 + LCD digital display + Pulse handle keyboard-in Motor Driver from Industry & Business on Aliexpress.com). Plus 3 NEMA17 steppers which I intend to use in a small test-application.
Though chinese items may to be not very trustworthy they are cheap. You now what I mean...
These looks OK. Attachment 201320 Attachment 201322 Except the documentation wich is imposible to be understood.
From the pictures it can be seen that the controller itself is the same reffered in some others threads which means is a "known" item between the gurus of CNC ZOne.

After a two days struggle with the controller's menu I've managed to make the steppers spin, from the controller's keyboard buttons. Which gave me hope.
So I moved further and I connected the controller to a MACH3 PC. I've made (after 2 times reading both MACH3 docs & 10 times the so-called chinese docs) the MACH 3 settings and start a test.
Suprisingly the controller's display began to run and after some tuning it become to give the MACH3 readings. So, what's the problem, you will ask. The problem is that the stepper don't rotate at all whatever the display readings are!

In my newbee opinion, it is something I miss with that crap controller's menu which I don't manage to fully understand because of the pile of sh.t named "manual". I suspect this chiefly because in a "learning mode" of the controller, I can move the stepper wrom the controller buttons (this I already told you) and, if simultaneosly I try to move it from MACH3 button (yes!!! I tryed even this!!) the steppers begin tu tramble and stuck...

So can anyone of you give some ideeas to un-stuck me? Or maybe you know how to find a decent manual for this controller or, even, can anyone understand better than me what is written in that damned manual?

I will be grateful to you to help me and I'm looking forward to it!

Alex