We have a 1992 VF-2 With A "Y-Axis Over-current" And "Y Axis Over Current Or Drive Fault"

So here is what is does, When Start up alarms are removed, have to go in and By pass "jog with out zero return", the I can move the Z and X Freely and At any speed Fine. But as soon as I try to home or JOG the Y axis, The Table Moves about 1/2" In a jump motion(Either Direction I try and JOG), And sets codes 102 104 140 and 162.

So here is what I have done,
Did the obvious First, and Swapped the leads for the Axis with X and Y on the Side of the Computer Cabinet(Just unscrewed Pin connnectors and swapped)

The Problem Followed the Drive, Now my X axis had the Problem, and the Y axis Moved completely Freely. This Test eliminated that the problem was with a motor lead or Encoder problem specific to the axis.

Then,, I Figured I would Swap Drive Boards With the Y and the A axis, Since my machine has the 4th axis prewire, and the Boards are Exactly the Same.

Swapped the Boards, Problem Still Exists in the same Y axis.

So here I am, What to do now?
I am Wondering if Since the machine has the drive capabilities to run the A Axis(Which has never been used) Im wondering If I can switch a parameter or set up file to run the A-Axis components as my Y axis, If that makes sense.

Technically Speaking the Circuit is already on the board, and Is Exactly the Same Drive Voltage and Encoder Pulse width, It Is Just meant to be ran as a 4th, Could I swap this Circuit with My down Drive/Circuit?

What Could I try to do to get this machine back up and Making Chips again?

Thanks So much to your Help,
Cody