587,487 active members*
3,351 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > GibbsCAM > .txt or "prog" files for gibbscam posts

Question .txt or "prog" files for gibbscam posts

Anyone,
    I have compost 3 (available at gibbsonline) for gibbscam but have only very basic training with it. Not to mention an outdated keyword list (list 173 I believe). I have several posts with minor problems but do not have the .txt or "prog" files so I cannot make any changes. I requested the prog files from my reseller but he would rather me pay him to make the changes instead of sending them to me. Since it would probably take me quite a long time to write one from scratch, I'm looking for someone with at least generic 4 axis horizontal and 4 axis vertical mill prog files (and possibly the latest keyword list) so that I can make the changes I need and possibly learn by example and experimentation. Any help would be appreciated.

Maybe I can help

Quote Originally Posted by meredith View Post
    Anyone,
    I have compost 3 (available at gibbsonline) for gibbscam but have only very basic training with it. Not to mention an outdated keyword list (list 173 I believe). I have several posts with minor problems but do not have the .txt or "prog" files so I cannot make any changes. I requested the prog files from my reseller but he would rather me pay him to make the changes instead of sending them to me. Since it would probably take me quite a long time to write one from scratch, I'm looking for someone with at least generic 4 axis horizontal and 4 axis vertical mill prog files (and possibly the latest keyword list) so that I can make the changes I need and possibly learn by example and experimentation. Any help would be appreciated.
    Please give me email: [email protected]