587,836 active members*
5,243 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Cincinnati CNC > 95/96 cinci arrow 500 parameters

Hybrid View

95/96 cinci arrow 500 parameters

hey all,

i'm wondering if anyone has parameters for this machine with the CT control. Or if anyone knows where i could get them it would be great a huge help.
    thanks a bunch!
    -zack

I have a record of parameters for my arrow 500 control diagram 91202599 model ere serial # 7042 c00 95 0385. For the x y z and spindle . But are all parameters the same for every machine?

Parameters Arrow 500

Did you loosed power to the memory module?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bonavita View Post
    Did you loosed power to the memory module?
    Purchased the machine running and I am unaware if the battery ever died. I replaced the battery with power on after installing machine at my shop. There are values in the drive parameter settings which I assumed would have been lost with a power loss. Only thing that I do notice is that the backlash comp values are not there. The only software problem that I have at this time is a static ram corrupt error on the boot, which after clearing 4-5 times it does not reoccur while the machine is running. Had a few other problems with the machine in regards to uneven power supply due to a phase converter, but I believe I have those problems resolved.
    Does anyone know what the static ram corrupt error actually has an effect on. I am being told that it is simply a need to reinstall the software because it is a corrupt file, but am hesitant at this point and time seeing as the machine runs without any issues. Note: machine time since I have purchased it is very few hours, i.e., barely no parts being run at this time yet, just simple machine functionality testing. Mark Reuss 413-329-1503.

Re: 95/96 cinci arrow 500 parameters

Hi, I also have a machine that has tha issue, do you know the procedure to enter those parameters??? my serial number is 7042-C00-94-0135, I have just bought it for a good price and I want to make it run 0.o

I have a bunch of info and software for the CT control. Send us an E-mail at cncmachineservices (dot) com and I will send you the info.

Mike cncmachineservices (dot) com

Quote Originally Posted by meckardt55 View Post
    I have a bunch of info and software for the CT control. Send us an E-mail at cncmachineservices (dot) com and I will send you the info.

Mike cncmachineservices (dot) com
    Hi, I have a machine which the battery got empty, do you know if it is possible to reinstall the parameters in memory module??? please help, I am not sure if I sent you a mail already but I also write you here, I dont know how to reinstall parameters, I just get a blue screen and a message: "Battery failed on memory module", I even changeg batteries already hoping to get anorther type of error but I get only this one. is a cincinnati milacron arrow 500 from 1994, has a CT control, memory unir number is 80010, thanks in advance

[Quote = Tonikol; 1544796] Hola, tengo una máquina que la pila está vacía, ¿sabe si es posible volver a instalar los parámetros de módulo de memoria ??? por favor ayuda, no estoy seguro de si le envié un correo electrónico ya, pero yo también os escribo aquí, yo no sé cómo volver a instalar los parámetros, sólo aparece una pantalla azul y un mensaje: "Batería falló en el módulo de memoria", yo changeg baterías ya la esperanza de obtener anorther tipo de error pero me da sólo éste. es un Cincinnati Milacron flecha 500 del 1994, tiene un control CT, número de unir la memoria es 80010, gracias de antemano [/ quote]

hola a todos ...
    tengo el Mismo Problema yo encontre los Parámetros para la maquina mas Una Guía de Como instalarlos ... Antes que fallara podia COMUNICAR la Máquina con mi pC con windows 7 y Mastercam ... El problema FUE Que un joven El saco la Batería con la maquina Apagada y se perdieron ESTOS Parámetros.
    Ahora trato de Hacer una Comunicación y no puedo.

Seria bueno ONU vídeo explicativo para saber si lo estoy busque Haciendo.

saludos