587,913 active members*
3,717 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Community Club House > Howdy boys and girls

Howdy boys and girls

Hi

I just signed up and wanted to say hi. Hopefully I can add something to the mix.
    I served a 4 year machinist apprenticship at Boeing in Seattle and spent 18 yrs in that trade before going to APT (yeah APT) school and going into NC Programming at the Wind Tunnel at Plant II. Left Boeing as Catia V5 was coming in. Trained in CGTech Vericut in Calf.
    Now I just work on my own projects and watch Pac10 football. (Stanford v USC) right now, but the Huskies are up next a 7:00.
    I have several computers in the house networked together, a couple of Winboxes and several Linux boxes. I am more comfortable in writing scripts in Linux with the VI editor but for programming I use Rhino v3, Visual Mill 4, VCS-APT and write code in a text editor if there is no other way.
    There is a Alliant Mill with a Anilam Crusader II control in the garage. It gets its G-code programs from a linux computer with MiniCom.
    Welding is a newly aquired skill? no more like gob. But I have fun welding replacement parts onto my boat trailer as fast as they rust off.

Anyway
    Hi from Jamby

Servo motors not running on Supermax YCM-30 with Anilam Crusader II controler

I resently bought a CNC Supermax YCM-30 Milling machine with an Anilam Crusader II controler. I am getting error messsage number 18 (the servo motors are not working. Any idea on what I need to do to fix this problem?

Any help will be greatly appreciated...

Gabriel Ibarra