587,213 active members*
3,068 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > BobCad-Cam > Dimension setting not holding?

Dimension setting not holding?

Dimension setting not holding?

V22.073 pro (1137)
    I have impute and saved all of the settings in the dimension tab of the settings default and when I create a new drawing I can select the dimension tool and all the fields are populated with the correct data. But when and if I ever close the file and reopen it to make any changes or even if I just try the dimension tools the data fields are blank when it opens. I have seen where other have posted similar problems and I know how to work around the issue by going back to Preferences > Settings Part > Dimensions then simply select any of the data fields I don’t even have to make any changes. I can then close the out of the setting menu reselect the dimension function button on the menu bar and the data fields will be populated

My question is can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong? Is there any way make these settings stick and avoid all of these unnecessary steps?

same problems here

i have the same problems in v22, i also have the same problem in version 23.
    which there was an update in 23 to fix the problem but my prefferences for part keeps changing to 3plc. decimals and scale of 25.4 to 1. and the update is on the new disks that i got.