587,281 active members*
4,812 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Question Mazak QT20 error #26

Im having an issue with quickturn20. It gives an alarm message #26 Servo amp Z. Anyone had the same problem?
    First it gave this Z-axis amplifier alar and after that backup batteries were dead. Could missing/wrong parameters cause this?

Hallo atj81,

what is the type of your servo amplifier?
    MR-S1 .....

best regards
    servotek

Servotek Service.com - Willkommen

Servo amplifier type is TRA41A. Thats the type written in same book where the parameters are. On amplifier there is also written code TR23D-41-A.

Hi,
    so you have am Mazatrol T-2 system.
    Please send me a picture of the TRA41, when the machine is turn on, and you get the alarm no. 26 on the monitor.
    You must have some red LED lightend on the servo amplifier TRA41.
    You can send me a PN on my mail.

best regards
    servotek

PM sent.

sorry no PM!
    can you send it to: servotek-service(at)gmail.com?

Mail sent.

I am having the same problem on my t-1 amplifier and could really do with some help. It seems this is a fairly common problem but very little on the resolution side of things

I hope this is right the amplifier is a TR23A- 31- A

I'll try to change the amplifiers with another axis to see if the problems is on amplifier or on servo/cable.

Does anyone know the meaning of alarm led DL2 on rectifier unit TR-15. On manual it says circuit braker tripped, but it is not. What can cause the alarm? Can damaged servo cause the alarm like this.

OK,
    First take away cables A and B to the motor and switch on the machine. You get the same alarm, change servo x with z and look if the alarm follows. If yes your servo is damaged. If the alarm stay you must look at the motor, tacho and resolver.

Best regards
    Mazak-user

Gesendet von meinem PAP5000DUO mit Tapatalk

Ok, I tried to check motor, resolver and tacho but they seem to be ok like cables as well. One thing I noticed on the screen when I shaked the power cable of servo load diagram of Z-axis was changing. And there is still continuous load all the time on Z according to screen.
    I can also swap alarm to X axis if I move the cable which is coming from TR-15.

Any ideas??

Hi,

please send some pictures.

mazak-user

The fault was in 30A circuit breaker auxiliary contacts. I shaked the circuit breaker and the contact start to work.
    Now Im having problem with the servo of Z-axis. It is keeping bad noise. Maybe because it was took out while searching the fault.

Re: Mazak QT20 error #26

Im still having problems with my QT20 Z-axis. It´s making bad noise while running. And if Im jogging it slowly it starts vibrating/shaking almost east 1mm step. Like it try to find right position. Everything I did after putting parameters back was taking Z-axis servo motor off as well resolver and encoder.
    I can still drive the machine to the reference. Could there be any hidden parameters that are the problem?
    Any ideas??

Hi,
    Send some pictures, and I can help you.
    Best regards
    Mazak-user

I have an 84 QT20 w/ a T1 and it was giving me z axis servo amp problems and i replaced the power supply - problem solved. $100 on ebay.

From here you can find some videos and photos of parameters: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/luw83b3wd...Hg4CA9baa?dl=0

Quote Originally Posted by dadof3 View Post
    I have an 84 QT20 w/ a T1 and it was giving me z axis servo amp problems and i replaced the power supply - problem solved. $100 on ebay.
    Did you got alarms from Z-axis servo amp? I don´t get any alarms anymore but the sound of Z-axis movement is quite terrible.