587,380 active members*
3,490 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

CNC Milling Job

Need to outsource this part. Will be accepting bids until Sunday August 11 at 8:00 p.m. CAD Model will be made available when job is awarded. Plate finishes at 27" long by 9.875" wide by 0.5" thick (stock finish). Material (6061 Aluminum) will be provided with holes pre-drilled as shown in drawing. Quantity is 6 pieces. There are two o-ring grooves that will require a .0625" end mill. All other machining can be done using 0.375" end mill to satisfy radii. There are no features specific to the opposite side therefore this should be a one-set up job. Please quote with shipping costs to 14150 zip code. I'm looking for lead time of 1-2 weeks if possible. Tolerances are +/- .005. I apologize for not having a completed drawing at this time so please feel free to ask any questions if I've missed something.

Please send quotes to: [email protected]

Thanks in advance,

Aaron Musall

One piece is already predrilled however I can either cut the job to five pieces or puchase an additional piece of material if it makes it easier for you to machine them complete (milling plus hole drilling).

Aaron

Jacksonqin0305 Guest

Re: CNC Milling Job

Hi,this is Jackson, mechanical manufacturing engineer with extensive field knowledge and work experience and my factory located in the world manufacture base center Dongguan/Shenzhen,China,
    we offer Lathe and Milling/sheet metal fab/parts stamping service, any new works,
    Just contact me,[email protected] / whatsapp+86 13532883201 skype bailong0305,thanks